I can’t play this weekend. I am shooting for the 26th or 27th at Orange Tree if we want to get a foursome together? (I have a rain check I need to use this month). I have a minor medical procedure on 31st and not sure how long I will be down for that (hopefully only a week or so).

Sounds like fun, unfortunately I won't have any time to play between Xmas and New Years.

Anyone in the Phoenix area want to play Saturday?
Crap I wish I would have seen this earlier. I would have driven down to play with ya, brother. I'll keep up with this thread and let's see what we can't get figured out after the 1st of the year. (y)

I haven’t played since Tucson. It seemed it rained every free day I had over holiday break

I will be in Tucson January 26-February 1st if anyone is available for a round. Would love to meet some of you guys out there!

I will be in Tucson January 26-February 1st if anyone is available for a round. Would love to meet some of you guys out there!

Absolutely we can make that work for sure. Let’s touch base when it gets a bit closer!!

Absolutely we can make that work for sure. Let’s touch base when it gets a bit closer!!
I might be down with a trip to Tucson. Let me know when and were you guys are playing. (y)

If anyone is interested in playing March 1 in the phoenix area, send me a pm. I would like to get a group or two together to play in the PHX area for under $100 and start at 9am or earlier. I am open to course suggestions, but I usually just book on golfnow. We can eat lunch after.

If anyone is interested in playing March 1 in the phoenix area, send me a pm. I would like to get a group or two together to play in the PHX area for under $100 and start at 9am or earlier. I am open to course suggestions, but I usually just book on golfnow. We can eat lunch after.

I think I can help this. I have some connections with troon. Just let me know what course you prefer.

In.

I'm in

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We will probably have two foursomes. @Wildcat4life is checking next week on rates at Whirlwind.

Wahoo! can't wait. More THP golf!

Just looked at my league schedule and I am now available on March 1st if there is room.

Just looked at my league schedule and I am now available on March 1st if there is room.
Sounds good. Once it gets closer and we have more details on where/when/cost, I will probably just make a new thread and tag those i know are interested

Looking forward to playing Sewalio tomorrow!

Looking forward to playing Sewalio tomorrow!
Just hosted the Arizona Invitational that UofA won earlier in the week. The course looks amazing and greens will be close to perfection. Should be a treat for tomorrow and looking forward to it.

Going to Tuscon the 2nd week of March. Any recommendations for public courses?

Will likely have to play in the afternoon. Is the pace of play concern? Will I need to make a tee time 5-hours or more before sunset?

Thanks in advance for any help..

Going to Tuscon the 2nd week of March. Any recommendations for public courses?

Will likely have to play in the afternoon. Is the pace of play concern? Will I need to make a tee time 5-hours or more before sunset?

Thanks in advance for any help..

I would think weekdays you will be fine. What part of town are you staying in? Lots of great public courses to play.

I would think weekdays you will be fine. What part of town are you staying in? Lots of great public courses to play.

Starr Pass area on the west side of Tucson. Will likely play Sunday, Monday & Tuesday. Thanks

Starr pass is awesome so make sure to play it. Maybe try to get a day at Sewalio also which is only about 20 minutes from you. A great public course would be the Randolph/dell rich which is also about 20 minutes right down 22nd st. Sunday will be super busy at Randolph so plan accordingly. The others while busy seem to move well.

Starr pass is awesome so make sure to play it. Maybe try to get a day at Sewalio also which is only about 20 minutes from you. A great public course would be the Randolph/dell rich which is also about 20 minutes right down 22nd st. Sunday will be super busy at Randolph so plan accordingly. The others while busy seem to move well.

Awesome & thanks. Quarry Pines worth it if I can squeeze in a round on the way back to the airport in PHX?

Awesome & thanks. Quarry Pines worth it if I can squeeze in a round on the way back to the airport in PHX?

I think so I played there once and it is cool. give yourself plenty of time to get to the airport the 10 west is always busy and hopefully no slow downs.

Has anyone ever played Poston Butte? It looks worth a drive but I dont want to waste my time if its trash.

Back