Arizona THP Golf League

It hasn’t opened yet. Neither has the Tiger designed putting course next to top golf scottsdale

Received the wife’s reluctant blessing on an April trip lol

@Nate any ideas on where to go?
I do have 16 tee times at sewailo on April 23 at 7:30 am in case anyone from Texas is interested

It hasn’t opened yet. Neither has the Tiger designed putting course next to top golf scottsdale

Sad news the hotel I booked for my stay is right next to the new pop stroke out by the top golf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have 16 tee times at sewailo on April 23 at 7:30 am in case anyone from Texas is interested

So there’s room for a guy from Illinois?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just came across this on Twitter, have any of you guys checked it out yet?

I have heard about it, but it isn’t open yet. I think it opens about the time of the Phoenix Open

I can probably get tee times at sewailo on Friday but not Saturday

Friday/Sunday at Sewailo sounds great to me. That way I can be +6 on #10 for the weekend.

Friday/Sunday at Sewailo sounds great to me. That way I can be +6 on #10 for the weekend.
Will ask tomorrow

Last edited:
Probably time to set up another thread. @mtbloco can you set up a poll? Need to know how much I have to book.

I will try to setup a thread. Apologies in advance I’ve never done a poll before

i have a serious love hate relationship with hole 10 🤣🤣

i have a serious love hate relationship with hole 10 🤣🤣
Agreed. That hole has kicked my ass every single time I've played it......except one. I hit three perfect shots in a row and including the best hybrid blind shot to the green that I've ever hit in my life. Two putted for par but as many times as that hole has absolutely kicked my ass, it felt like an eagle.

Agreed. That hole has kicked my ass every single time I've played it......except one. I hit three perfect shots in a row and including the best hybrid blind shot to the green that I've ever hit in my life. Two putted for par but as many times as that hole has absolutely kicked my ass, it felt like an eagle.

@Roadrunner and I really hated that hole Sunday 🤣🤣🤣

I think I have parred hole 10 once in my many rounds there and that took a 2h out of a bunker and a great pitch/putt.

67D6511F-5EA7-4C0C-99E0-D86EE4DC4BD6.jpeg

What a coincidence, because…. Flight booked!

@Nate @mikeg_74 @checkered where you at??? Cold plunges at Wildcat’s house!🥶

Flight booked! See you AZ boys in April!
giphy.gif

Back