Arizona THP Golf League

May be hard to narrow down to 12 come next October. Do we dare try and get 16?! . #TexasArizona2021

That is a good problem to have. I would say when its time to put the money up, we have the 12 v 12. then all extras become a second match. but the key point is that we all socialize / stay close so its really one big event.

Also, @ProV1 might have an IN to get us rounds at the Georgetown Country Club have any of the Texas crew played it?

That is a good problem to have. I would say when its time to put the money up, we have the 12 v 12. then all extras become a second match. but the key point is that we all socialize / stay close so its really one big event.

Also, @ProV1 might have an IN to get us rounds at the Georgetown Country Club have any of the Texas crew played it?

Ha-Ha....I grew up in high school playing that course. Short course. Much better courses in that area to play over GCC.

Let’s get a membership drive for next season going. We have a lot of great events on the schedule. Now is the time to get players for next year!!!!!

Let’s get a membership drive for next season going. We have a lot of great events on the schedule. Now is the time to get players for next year!!!!!

Ill be moving to the Phoenix area from Indiana in about 2 weeks. Please send more info on how I can join. Thanks!

Ill be moving to the Phoenix area from Indiana in about 2 weeks. Please send more info on how I can join. Thanks!

Joining is very easy all of the events are listed in page 1 of this thread let us know what events you would like to attend. Also being in the albatross club is part of the league please see the information on signing up in this thread. https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...making-a-difference-helping-children.8924237/

We look forward to meeting you and having some fun on the course! There are a ton of great THPers in the PhD area also.

Looks like you might be here in time for the December event. Just sayin'.....................

Last edited:
What part of Indiana are you moving to AZ from? I moved here from Danville in 2017. Look forward to meeting you at an AZ THP event!

Ha-Ha....I grew up in high school playing that course. Short course. Much better courses in that area to play over GCC.
Yeah it's a short course that is fun to play but it's not worth wasting a chance to play one of many other courses in the area. The only course in Georgetown itself that would be worth playing is Cimarron Hills CC. I could maybe get a few guys on there but not the whole group. It's definately worth playing though if anyone comes out early or stays a couple extra days.

Forgot to mention, Congrats @Doubleb21 on the win. Looks like the new wedges are doing work! We may have to have a little wedge competition when #TexasArizona2021 happens.

Forgot to mention, Congrats @Doubleb21 on the win. Looks like the new wedges are doing work! We may have to have a little wedge competition when #TexasArizona2021 happens.

Thank you so much! And yes a wedge comp sounds awesome!

What part of Indiana are you moving to AZ from? I moved here from Danville in 2017. Look forward to meeting you at an AZ THP event!

We are up in the Carmel area. Not too far from Danville at all. Excited to get out there. We will be staying in the Gilbert area out there.

We are up in the Carmel area. Not too far from Danville at all. Excited to get out there. We will be staying in the Gilbert area out there.
Cool , me and @oumagic are in Gilbert.

Cool , me and @oumagic are in Gilbert.

Awesome. Ill definitely be reaching out. We have been there a handful of times but the only "local" gilbert course I have played is trilogy at power ranch. Normally I just pick a high end course to play each visit so I am excited to find some more of the hidden gems.

Awesome. Ill definitely be reaching out. We have been there a handful of times but the only "local" gilbert course I have played is trilogy at power ranch. Normally I just pick a high end course to play each visit so I am excited to find some more of the hidden gems.
I live 5 minutes from trilogy: it is where my in-laws live. Let us know when you get to town and want to play. Lone Tree, Western Skies and Bear Creek are others close by that you can often find deals. I wouldn’t call any of them gems. Western Skies used to have one of the best Men’s Clubs in the area even if it isn’t the best course. I used to play there quite a bit before we started the THP league

When your ready just PM me your details and we will get you signed up. Always excited for new members.

he's not using Tapatalk too! He's so Pro.

This is impressive on so many levels. Post :D Pic :oops: No Tapatalk :eek: Middle of the Day o_Oo_O

This is impressive on so many levels. Post :D Pic :oops: No Tapatalk :eek: Middle of the Day o_Oo_O

I told him to delete tapatalk that is what his issue was! Now maybe just maybe we can get another post in the same day we will see!

Back