Arizona THP Golf League

Unless tee times are early, I can’t play in league this Sunday. My daughter’s recital got moved to Sunday at 4.

Darn.

Purple tees? if so...here is how the grudge matches stack up.

@Wildcat4life 2
vs.
@mtbloco 26
--------------------------
@phoffer 22
vs.
@robrandalgz 21
-------------------------
@TommyTomas 4
.vs
@ProV1 5
@MagicSpell 19
.vs
@Roadrunner 12
@Doubleb21 8
nobody will play this sandbagger. ;). actually he had two opponents back out due to reasons outside of their control.
My wife luckily had plans for Sunday so that not everyone would think I backed out because @Doubleb21 got too good. But I am glad I dodged that animal and can’t believe I called him out earlier. It would be like calling out @Wildcat4life and I only know one person dumb enough to do that.

My wife luckily had plans for Sunday so that not everyone would think I backed out because @Doubleb21 got too good. But I am glad I dodged that animal and can’t believe I called him out earlier. It would be like calling out @Wildcat4life and I only know one person dumb enough to do that.
Oh I'll just say you know 1 more than you think. Maybe next year

I did not call out @Wildcat4life he walked in a picked a fight. I just drew the line and said bring it tough guy.

1607477753275.png

1607477774432.png

If you're going to make a joke, at least be original...the phrase "The Simpson's did it." applies here.

Ned Flanders: What the flood?! Maude, it’s a miracle! The Lord has drowned the wicked and spared the righteous.

[Maude gasps as she see’s Homer row by on a raft]

Maude Flanders:
Isn’t that Homer Simpson?

Ned Flanders
(annoyed): Looks like Heaven’s easier to get into than Arizona State…

1607479488113.png

@mtbloco isn't the UA-ASU game this weekend? What do you want to lose amigo??

@mtbloco isn't the UA-ASU game this weekend? What do you want to lose amigo??
It’s Friday. Both teams a win less. In all of ASU games they get down huge. Comeback to take the lead late. Only to puke away the win.

still. ASU has more talent.

But I don’t bet on sport teams I root for.

First tee time 11:42, second tee time 11:51 and 3rd at noon.

I just wanted to say thank you to @JB for sending me out a really cool prize for winning the league championship this year! I am a huge Titleist fan and this is the ball I love to play. This sign is going straight up in my office! Very much appreciated @JB. Our THP league is so fun and full of great guys it is awesome of you to support us like this!
prov1 sign.jpgprov1.jpg

So glad you like it. As I said to you is PM, we wanted something that is not disposable and would be able to bring back memories of fun with THPers for years to come. It’s not something you can just buy, so it’s unique, lighted and should look great.

So glad you like it. As I said to you is PM, we wanted something that is not disposable and would be able to bring back memories of fun with THPers for years to come. It’s not something you can just buy, so it’s unique, lighted and should look great.
Thanks @JB. This was awesome and thanks for all the support.

Back