Arizona THP Golf League

Did I just see @AzBirdgang in Mexico City on MNF? Sure looked like him!

What's up, brother? You on the mend yet or what, my man?

Just passed 6 weeks after right hip replacement, which means I can start swinging again. I haven't hit a golf ball since May, but that is going to change soon enough. Hope to be back in action in January if all goes well.

Just passed 6 weeks after right hip replacement, which means I can start swinging again. I haven't hit a golf ball since May, but that is going to change soon enough. Hope to be back in action in January if all goes well.
Hell yeah! Can't wait to see you again, man.

Glad you are healing up and look forward to seeing you soon!

Happy Thanksgiving to the AZ crew hope it's a great day for everyone !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Thanksgiving to the AZ crew hope it's a great day for everyone !!!!!

And to you, my friend. Maybe you should just pitch a tent here in AZ until the house hunt is successful.:unsure:

And to you, my friend. Maybe you should just pitch a tent here in AZ until the house hunt is successful.:unsure:

Wife says hous3 goes up in Jan and we will rent in AZ until we find a house

Happy Thanksgiving AZTHP! Thankful to be part of such a great group!

As the new Albatross Club year begins, so does AZ THP membership renewal!! 2023 dues will be $60 ($40 covers AZ Golf Association fees/GHIN, $20 goes for AZ THP prize fund + charitable donation). As in the past, the AZ Golf Assoc. fees are required, regardless of any other league membership you already have (their rules, not ours). If you already belong to another AZ Golf club, you can get a refund of a portion of AZ Golf fees: info is at AZ Golf - Rebates .

**NOTE - AZ THP dues increase to $65 after Jan. 1st (AZ Golf Assoc. fees increase to $45 after Jan. 1st)**

League dues can be sent via our league Venmo (@AZTHP). If you don't plan on renewing for 2023, please send me an IM to let me know. If you have any questions, suggestions, or just want to talk to someone, please feel free to contact either myself, @Wildcat4life , @mtbloco , or leave a comment on this thread. We hope to have you join us in 2023!!
A friendly reminder to those who haven’t renewed:

Done

Wife says hous3 goes up in Jan and we will rent in AZ until we find a house

Better get those dues in and drop Tapatalk

As the new Albatross Club year begins, so does AZ THP membership renewal!! 2023 dues will be $60 ($40 covers AZ Golf Association fees/GHIN, $20 goes for AZ THP prize fund + charitable donation). As in the past, the AZ Golf Assoc. fees are required, regardless of any other league membership you already have (their rules, not ours). If you already belong to another AZ Golf club, you can get a refund of a portion of AZ Golf fees: info is at AZ Golf - Rebates .

**NOTE - AZ THP dues increase to $65 after Jan. 1st (AZ Golf Assoc. fees increase to $45 after Jan. 1st)**

League dues can be sent via our league Venmo (@AZTHP). If you don't plan on renewing for 2023, please send me an IM to let me know. If you have any questions, suggestions, or just want to talk to someone, please feel free to contact either myself, @Wildcat4life , @mtbloco , or leave a comment on this thread. We hope to have you join us in 2023!!

Last call for early bird dues: price goes up from $60 to $65 on the 1st!!

Last call for early bird dues: price goes up from $60 to $65 on the 1st!!
Reminder that to be a member in this league you NEED an albatross membership and pay league dues. New league year starts tomorrow.

Reminder that to be a member in this league you NEED an albatross membership and pay league dues. New league year starts tomorrow.
I’m looking to come out again this year boys. I know the schedule isn’t out but looking at April/May outing. Hopefully I can get @mikeg_74 and/or @Jank to join. But just throwing it out there early as you plan the year out. Was a blast before & looking for a repeat this year!

Back