Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

Definitely not the orange. F*ck that Hook em color. 😈

I like the red (blue is too much Cowboys/Texans and I say that as a Cowboys fan). We're heading down there to whoop some Texas @ss, not fly their colors. 😈

Red for Tech Raider Rash?

1610668424873.png
AZ Boys need to show up like this. Automatic dub. Those Texas girls see that emblem and cower in the corner.

I like the red (blue is too much Cowboys/Texans and I say that as a Cowboys fan). We're heading down there to whoop some Texas @ss, not fly their colors. 😈

LOL...Dude - those are AZ state colors, except no yellow. Was trying to show some state pride. But I am ok going with lime greens, purples, royal blues, etc!!!

1610669482277.png

Something like this, except for dudes.

1610669576294.png

Like this:
1610669686879.png

View attachment 8988285
AZ Boys need to show up like this. Automatic dub. Those Texas girls see that emblem and cower in the corner.

giphy.gif

I know I don't belong in here but this sounds like an incredibly good time. My envy level is through the roof lol.

Convenient to south and downtown areas and the Lake Travis area:
1. Barton Creek (ask about Lakeside as it might be more affordable and is a fun course)
2. Falconhead
3. Grey Rock
4. Lakecliff

and throw in a drive to either Wolf Dancer or Vaaler Creek.

I think you guys would be happier staying around the downtown area or out toward the lake... the north area of Austin is just not as scenic. Let me know how I can help out @Wildcat4life
I totally agree with this. Lakecliff and Wolf Dancer are the only two here I haven't played. With that said, I really think it would be a shame for this event if Barton, Falconhead and Grey Rock were not on the schedule.

Red for Tech Raider Rash?
I mean that’s curable so I’m good with red for Team Texas...I may or may not be biased though😄

LOL...Dude - those are AZ state colors, except no yellow. Was trying to show some state pride. But I am ok going with lime greens, purples, royal blues, etc!!!

View attachment 8988287

Something like this, except for dudes.

View attachment 8988288

Like this:
View attachment 8988289
I was going to just show up wearing this, but since you’re on the team uniform kick....

Other than the fact it looks like you vomited on your fingers, you might be right.
See we have actual mountains in AZ so our sunsets look better. It’s ok to be jelly.

Speaking of Wolfdancer, looks like I’m now playing a tournament there at the end of February. Haven’t played before so will update on the course.

I was supposed to play Wolfdancer tomorrow but backed out of that group, however, I'll have another chance with that group in the spring.

You can be an honorary member of Team Texas and pull for us come October!
I appreciate the offer. However, I'm unable to root against my Hammock Beach teammate and friend @mtbloco

Back