Arizona vs Texas A Call Out Thread: Fixin to Drunk Post

Texas may want to kick me off their team after today’s round

giphy.gif

Getting my practice in today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plums-i-can-feel-it.gif

I think we need an update of participants

We're officially at 11. Pinche Baboso had to withdraw. Texas, what's you're reporting number? 10? 11? We may have to alter the format. Might just have to make it a mixed event rather than team event if it comes down to lopsided teams, no? Just mulling over what's the fairest way to go about it.

I think Texas is at 11.

New plan. Life happens.

@H8tobogie will be a captain of one team but not playing. @robrandalgz and @mtbloco will be the captain and ass cap off another team.

We will do a blind draw to determine teams for the participants. The event will be net scores. Drawing should be soon.

Sounds great!

New plan. Life happens.

@H8tobogie will be a captain of one team but not playing. @robrandalgz and @mtbloco will be the captain and ass cap off another team.

We will do a blind draw to determine teams for the participants. The event will be net scores. Drawing should be soon.
This will be awesome. 20 THPers at a world class resort and still getting to play team golf!

@BigDill
Grab some of those Florida boys and pick up @DannyLe on your way and join us in Austin. We should have room for four more!

@BigDill
Grab some of those Florida boys and pick up @DannyLe on your way and join us in Austin. We should have room for four more!
I appreciate the sentiment, but it’s very late notice to try to grab some of the Florida guys, and Danny has a conflict. But I’m looking forward to following along and I’m sure you all will have an awesome time.

I appreciate the sentiment, but it’s very late notice to try to grab some of the Florida guys, and Danny has a conflict. But I’m looking forward to following along and I’m sure you all will have an awesome time.
We need you to step in solo if you're up for it, brother, just had an AZ guy get tripped up by work

Well then I recon’ that I better get to readin’

401AEB69-BBD6-4CB0-8891-6CF1CF89F521.jpeg

Back