Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by MasterCard

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
704x422.png

Thursday Mar 17 - Sunday Mar 20, 2016 Purse: $6,300,000 Winning Share: $1,134,000 FedExCup Points: 500 arnoldpalmerinvitational.com

love this tournament hopefully my Fantasy golfers will do better this week.

Always a favorite of mine. Love the last 3 holes. Make for a great finish.

Always a great tournament.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Great tournament. Look out for Justin Rose!!

One of my favorites to watch in person, usually because the field is top notch. The weather is supposed to be garbage this weekend though so it'll be interesting how things play out.

Great tournament, and I'm hoping for a better week in fantasy golf!

One of my favorite tournaments prior to the Masters.

This is definitely one of my favorite events! There was a certain golfer that used to pretty much own this event. Oh how I miss that certain golfer.

There are a lot of big names playing some great golf right now, can't wait for this one!

Brand new greens this year. Sam Saunders said they are the best they have ever been so there shouldn't be grow in issues like last week so you can expect 12+ stimp

i was out there today watching guys on the range and on the putting green, and spent some time with the tour van guys i mentioned in another thread. talked to a couple players, and several reps. everyone was raving about the conditioning, particularly the greens. one thing i heard a few people mention was that the wgc event in texas really hurt the tournament this year. it forced several big name players to remove it from their schedule.

mr. palmer drove by in his golf cart, and everybody, every player, every rep, every spectator, stopped to watch him. it's like everyone knows this may be one of the last times we get to see him.

Great tournament and I love it even more since I was able to play there last year.

One of my favorite events. Love seeing Mr. Palmer and listening to him during interviews

The golf course is spectacular!

Brand new greens this year. Sam Saunders said they are the best they have ever been so there shouldn't be grow in issues like last week so you can expect 12+ stimp

They laid tifdrawf, head scratcher. I think it takes teeth out for the general population that played this course everyday outside of the tour stop.

i was out there today watching guys on the range and on the putting green, and spent some time with the tour van guys i mentioned in another thread. talked to a couple players, and several reps. everyone was raving about the conditioning, particularly the greens. one thing i heard a few people mention was that the wgc event in texas really hurt the tournament this year. it forced several big name players to remove it from their schedule.

mr. palmer drove by in his golf cart, and everybody, every player, every rep, every spectator, stopped to watch him. it's like everyone knows this may be one of the last times we get to see him.

Is Palmer sick?

Damn, that sucks

like, kind of a big deal that he has ANY involvement in the tourney this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like, kind of a big deal that he has ANY involvement in the tourney this year

Jesus, i remember caddying for him the summer of 2002 at BH. It was my 2nd loop of the summer and it set the tone for the rest of the year. So many shared laughs and memories.

Jesus, i remember caddying for him the summer of 2002 at BH. It was my 2nd loop of the summer and it set the tone for the rest of the year. So many shared laughs and memories.

it's so sad. the only constants are time and change, and both had affected mr. Palmer adversely.

the sport would not but what it is today without him. I feel like his impact is lost on a lot of people our age.

Great course and a fun tournament to watch.

On my bucket list to see in person but for now it will on my tv unfortunately

If I didn't have a newborn I would be there Saturday and Sunday as I'm in Orlando for work next week. O well. I still love my daughter!

This is pretty sad.

Back