ASICS Gel-Ace Tour 3

apriliamille

Reaction score
Handicap
not sure
following suit with my obsession with shoes that make my feet happy, i added another style to my shoe duffel bag. they are on sale this week on amazon for 50 ish dollars pending size the gel ace tour 3 uses the same sole structure as the tour sunbelt
and use the soft spike pins. havent worn them yet but i have faith that they will be just as comfortable as the other styles
the gel-ace tour 3 are the white ones, sunbelts are the ones with the lime tiger stripe and the linksmasters are the black silver tiger stripe

Spoiler
14t1ow9.jpg

Spoiler
2i0snz7.jpg

Spoiler
2jaf9lj.jpg

Those look comfortable. Really like the black and silver. Let us know how they go on the course.

$50 is a solid deal. Always been a fan of their styling but never tried the fold show before.

$50 is a solid deal. Always been a fan of their styling but never tried the fold show before.

Love Asics. Prices depends on size. Too bad the 11's aren't $50

How do they run sizing wise? Any other companies to compare with?

10's are available at $50 but other half sizes around that are $104.50.

If they are similar to their running shoes, then they are in line with Nike. I wear 11M in both. Toe box in the Asics running shoe doesn't pinch/squeeze. Reminds me of the Lunar Controls, which have a nice wide toe box. The LC's toe box is a little wider than that other Nike golf shoes.

i just checked the amazon site again in other sizes. wow im sorry all i didnt think the check the half sizes. of all the strange retail pricing models at amazon. strait sizes (checked 9.0 10.0 and 11.0) are 50.70 and the halves are double. i blame amazon for that one as these shoes were 90 bucks 4 weeks ago for the size 10 i wear

my sas dress shoes are 9.5 and my nike fi impacts are 9.5 (i only wear them at the indoor golf range so i dont walk alot, they also dont have the lace anchor system). i have 4 mizuno road shoes, 1 asics road shoe, 1 training shoe and 1 trail shoe, 3 asics golf shoes. all those shoes are size 10 (yeah wasnt joking about pins in knee and the pain i get. i alternate each shoe worn daily to keep them soft) my mizunos i bought local from a marathon store and they got me into the half size bigger with the use of the shoe lace anchor system to cinch the heal against the back of the shoe, it feals really good on my toes and upper foot in the toe box
here is a pic of the anchor system i use. the photo is from my sunbelt thread

Spoiler
34g7e3d.jpg

I didn't even know they made golf shoes. Crazy. Where I can I try those on at? I have never seen those in a store.

~Rock

i got my linksmasters at a local scheels sporting store. that was where i was able to zero in on my shoe size then the others i relied on faith and amazon
at one time i emailed asics about their sunbelt shoes and they replied that their system showed no retailer or distributor in utah had ordered them
might try email asics and asking about your state?

I didn't even know they made golf shoes. Crazy. Where I can I try those on at? I have never seen those in a store.

~Rock

I was just talking to MikeG this weekend that I wish ASIC made golf shoes. Had no clue.

My size are marked down. Hard core Ponder. They aren't my favorite looking of the asics shoes, I'd they looked more like the link masters I would have pulled the trigger

Back