ANNOUNCEMENT Ask Your Questions: Contest Coming

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This Thursday we will be LIVE from the THP Studio at 11am ET for Worst Golf Podcast and we have a VERY cool contest for some equipment.

This show is also once again all about you. If you have questions, ask them here and we will answer them live.

For those that have listened, you know that no topic is off limits and we have been diving into the business of golf, such as market share, creation and more.

So join us this Thursday at 11am ET on the THP Golf YouTube Channel or if you prefer to listen, the audio will be available later that day.

i need to have some other surgery so i can get some lengthy leave from work and get to listen in on these.

• Admin
i need to have some other surgery so i can get some lengthy leave from work and get to listen in on these.
The good news is they don’t go away. you can still watch it listen to every show.

What iron release are you most excited for in 2023? I'm a 2.1 and currently playing the Srixon Z765's. It's time for an upgrade. Thank you!

How have the THP experiences evolved over the years?

You've handed the reins of selecting the next Captain of the Grandaddy to THP. Does this bring a sense of relief (one less thing on your plate) or anxiety (that it goes awry)?

Are you at least a little bit nervous about the 2023 Grandaddy Captain selection being completely out of your hands?

May have to lock myself in the shop to watch live. Big sale that day. I prefer to watch live but not always possible.

Do you prefer Florida winters to Nashville?

Here’s one that might be interesting.

It’s pretty common to see people move from company to company over the course of their career. From your perspective, how well do they maintain relationships with former coworkers that are now competitors? Mike Yagley comes to mind. Maybe more general - do you see friendly relationships or do people generally keep to their own companies at something like the PGA Show?

Here’s one that might be interesting.

It’s pretty common to see people move from company to company over the course of their career. From your perspective, how well do they maintain relationships with former coworkers that are now competitors? Mike Yagley comes to mind. Maybe more general - do you see friendly relationships or do people generally keep to their own companies at something like the PGA Show?
This is a good question and should make for an interesting answer. I can do a pretty deep dive from my perspective

Want to come out in support of @JB Say what you want. Do you run a risk of you tube sensors if things get out of hand.

Want to come out in support of @JB Say what you want. Do you run a risk of you tube sensors if things get out of hand.
No idea but i doubt it. We don’t talk about subjects like politics with THP

No idea but i doubt it. We don’t talk about subjects like politics with THP
Not what I was talking about. You use s**t and get in trouble. Want you to be yourself. 🤣🤣

THP has delivered on many many unique and amazing experiences. A manufacturer or partner comes to you and says “we want to do something truly unique” as an event. What would it be like, who would be a fun partner for it, where would it be? (Crazy good food is a give, so no need to explore that 🤣)

Of the 2023 gear you’ve seen thus far, does any ne category stand out?

Not what I was talking about. You use s**t and get in trouble. Want you to be yourself. 🤣🤣

No concerns about youtube censors or anything

THP has delivered on man many unique and amazing experiences. A manufacturer or partner comes to you and says “we want to do something truly unique” as an event. What would it be like, who would be a fun partner for it, where would it be? (Crazy good food is a give, so no need to explore that 🤣)

Hmmm. I can kind of discuss this but honestly we choose the event partners not the other way. I can share a good Px story about that though

Of the 2023 gear you’ve seen this far, does any ne category stand out?
We tackled this one on a previous show and it’s drivers

Anything exciting coming from any of the smaller companies. Clothing accessories or clubs.

Hmmm. I can kind of discuss this but honestly we choose the event partners not the other way. I can share a good Px story about that though

Yeah let’s flip it. Who would you go to and say: ‘this is unique and new, and would be cool’. It might be that PX story, but I’m oh so happy to hear.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Content is often king in the internet space it can drive a lot of interaction positive or negative. THP staff does a really great job of putting out well thought out content.
Is there a secret sauce to that besides the people creating that content? Certain guidelines you adhere to? Deliberate selection of what to cover? Etc..

How do you make sure the content THP puts out isn't the worst... Like the podcast..

What do you know about company releases here vs overseas? Are there any new lines being released in EU or Japan that we will not be seeing here in North America?

Back