ANNOUNCEMENT Ask Your Questions: Contest Coming

I’m curious about R&D budget vs performance from the OEMs? I have no idea if they’re all the same but I doubt it. Then who gets the most bang out of their bucks for that budget?

Okay a few fun questions:

2. do we expect the rivalry to be back in any fashion, or are there more “new” events planned that aren’t announced?

Team Correct Food Takes (me) versus the Bad Take Meat Lovers (@Nappy).
Pretty much anything to get him away from Wisconsin at this point. 🥶

Some really good questions so far

I don't recall if this was answered before, but what's the weirdest place you've golfed? Could be that the course was even more gimmicky than The Crossings or just in a place where you'd never expect to find one.

And secondly, ever consider reversing your non-hugging policy for grateful THP'ers? Asking for a friend...🙄

@JB do you have a stance on dynamic handicapping? I have been listening, waiting for you to take a position. So have the THPeople.
We have????

In your view what is the biggest obstacle/hurdle golf brands face these days? Branding? Production? Trying to improve on current products? Etc?

Your personal top 3-4 movies of all time? Ones that if they were on, you'd watch again and again and again.

I know you've talked embargo dates and the biggest category of 2023, but what month (embargo date) has you scratching your head because it is missing timing with competition from their releases? I'm sure it's probably related to Wilson, but that's almost a given at this point :LOL:

Some great stuff and this show is going to be rapid fire as we answer dozens of these.

What are the disadvantages of using SIM rooms in areas of the country where we can’t play outdoors due to harsh winters?

What timeline of events would you tell someone that wants to get better at golf?
  1. Get Fit For Clubs
  2. Get Fit For A Ball
  3. Take Lessons
  4. Practice
  5. Play Golf

Anything ground-breaking coming in putters in 2023 both in technology or in the looks w/tech?

Strangest request from a company related to an event? (Not name of company just instance or example)

I opened YouTube and got excited when I seen the video pop up only to remember I’m way to early.

Is there an ultimate peak or destination that you want to get to with this forum? Or is it more steady as she goes and take things as they come?

Is there an ultimate peak or destination that you want to get to with this forum? Or is it more steady as she goes and take things as they come?
Destination?
Meaning location? Or are you speaking of goals financial or business wise.

Destination?
Meaning location? Or are you speaking of goals financial or business wise.
Business goals in general

When we will hear about the redacted Callaway glove? Same launch date as the new club line?

Team Correct Food Takes (me) versus the Bad Take Meat Lovers (@Nappy).
Pretty much anything to get him away from Wisconsin at this point. 🥶

Would you ever bring the THP tour van back so that @xThor could drive it around the country trying Pizza and brats?

Back