Attention Tapatalk Users

Whatchu got against cargo shorts?! 🤣 I wear them all the time, just not for golf. My wallet is too fat, so it's uncomfortable to sit on. Thus, I wear cargo shorts and put it in the cargo pocket. But yeah, pleated pants suck.

I do not deny their utility... But I do deny their style :LOL:

That said, I once got a whole Chinese meal into a movie with cargo shorts though, so I do feel they deserve some credit!! 🔥

The web browser experience is 10000% better, no reason to use that lousy app. Still bummed so many pictures and videos are gone because of it

Can we prevent the pop up add for Tapatalk as well?

Glad to see Tapatalk going away, and it will be awesome to not see that pop-up anymore! We lost so many great pics in old threads because of Tapatalk. THP through a browser is 100000% better.

Good decision.

That will go away once it is removed
Yes! Tapatalk has been removed from my phone since the switch and it still asks me every so often

The only reason I know what Tapatalk is because of here. Never even knew about it before. The sooner the better probably!

The only reason I know what Tapatalk is because of here. Never even knew about it before. The sooner the better probably!
I briefly tried it for a couple other forums unrelated to golf. I deleted it quickly, it's terrible. Not at all sorry to see THP unbinding from it.

Tapatalk:

1693081248377.jpeg

Does that mean the random pop up that says this thread is viewable in tapatalk will disappear too? Because that would be awesome.

That would be amazing! I would pay for that lol

Can’t happen soon enough

Bumping this back up

Bumping this up to offer assistance

Cannot wait for this if it stops the stupid popups despite deleting the app from my phone countless times.

I havent used tapatalk at all on this phone, and not since the new site launched.

Every so often I get the Chrome or Tapatalk prompt, strange because again Tapatalk isnt installed.

A couple days ago, it gave me an Install Tapatalk prompt when I logged in..... just die already lol

I haven't used Tapatalk in forever. I really like the website...so much better.

I was reminded of this, so a friendly bump for those still using the app.

Back