Attention Tapatalk Users

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are still using the app, please note that in the near future THP may not be accessible.

With their security issues and data deletion of images, we will continue to point people to the web for a full feature and better user experience.

We have not decided the date as of yet.

The web browser experience is 10000% better, no reason to use that lousy app. Still bummed so many pictures and videos are gone because of it

The web browser experience is 10000% better, no reason to use that lousy app. Still bummed so many pictures and videos are gone because of it
This 💯

love the web version of things! Love being able to reread old love threads and see pictures.

I've always used the website rather than Tapatalk.

Good. Tapatalk is junk.

Does that mean the random pop up that says this thread is viewable in tapatalk will disappear too? Because that would be awesome.
Hate that pop up.

always used the website. No tappy talk over here.

I used Tapatalk for about 90 seconds years ago and deleted it

Can’t wait. Tapatalk pop up is a plague. I can’t get rid of the app. No matter how many times I delete it.

Never use tapatalk. Never will

Does that mean the random pop up that says this thread is viewable in tapatalk will disappear too? Because that would be awesome.
I can’t get that pop up to go away.

I briefly used Tapatalk for another forum years ago. Never saw the attraction.

I used tapatalk briefly and didn't see the advantage

If you are still using the app, please note that in the near future THP may not be accessible.

With their security issues and data deletion of images, we will continue to point people to the web for a full feature and better user experience.

We have not decided the date as of yet.
Absolutely, and I just didn’t like Tapatalk at all when I tried it. It’s also sad that we miss sometimes memories of great THP events with those pictures being deleted.

I don’t even have tapatalk on my phone, quit trying to make me use something that I don’t have!
Nor do I.

I think this is long overdue.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using TapaTikTock

Tapatalk is

Used to use Tapatalk back in my early forum days... Of course I also used to wear pleated pants and cargo shorts. Eventually we learn better :LOL:

Used to use Tapatalk back in my early forum days... Of course I also used to wear pleated pants and cargo shorts. Eventually we learn better :LOL:
Whatchu got against cargo shorts?! 🤣 I wear them all the time, just not for golf. My wallet is too fat, so it's uncomfortable to sit on. Thus, I wear cargo shorts and put it in the cargo pocket. But yeah, pleated pants suck.

Tapatalk can bite me. Time to move on people.

Back