20201219_121828.jpg
Hard to see but most of the shots were 106 to 109 swing speed if captured by both devices. They were usually 1 or 2 mph off or exactly alike.

Screenshot_20201219-125755_Motion photo viewer.jpgwarming up. And most of the swings

Screenshot_20201219-125606_Gallery.jpg
The best numbers, but unfortunately the swing caddie didn't pickup the shot. I don't know if it would work for this swing speed.

Screenshot_20201219-125720_Gallery.jpg
So a laser shot to the base where it is posted as 250 was actually 226.7

Laser distance to the top of the fence was 248.5

Screenshot_20201219-125643_Gallery.jpg
The driver was set to 7.5

9.0 degre head minus 1.5 degrees

14 grams in the back and 4 grams on the front.

There were no changes to the setup.

Screenshot_20201219-125522_Gallery.jpg
The range was 260 to 270 for the majority of the 40 plus balls I hit. And the swing caddie was picking up shots from 100 to 111. The shots and swing speeds picked up by both were very similar.

But zero shots were picked up in the 115 swing speed . Only the swing radar picked up the swing. The swing caddie would just turn to a blank screen. Time and time again.

80 percent of the shots were well over the fence. Not sure how to calculate the carry distance if you are clearing the 240 yard fence by 40 feet.

The longest shots were achieved with the highest swing speeds of 115 mpg. But I can't give you any information about total distance or carry.

I don't want to read to much into the actual accuracy of these numbers. Because I know I don't have 1.48 smash factor skills.

So I don't want to speculate anything about what distance 115 produces.

Enough data and down to feels.

First off, it feels light but not loose.

Fluid yes, stiff no. Definitely not X-Stiff as the label might have you believing, more like a regular-stiff flex.

And next impression. It requires a loose fluid movement to achieve the best response.

Step on it nope. Grip it and rip it like my gamers LOVE, resulted in lose of swing speed and distance. Not a good combo or result.

Now a sweeping loose, butter swing, yes. A. K. A. LPGA. BANG, POW. Swing speed jumps up 5, 7, 10 mph. And when you swing smoothly the contact feels more solid. Like a well struck Blade. No vibration or smashing sensation through the ball.

All balls were dead sun dried and baked Southern California range stones. To call them golf ball would be an insult to the Titleist Prov1.

And finally, when I settled down into a loosie Goosie Sam Sneads swing, and didn't squeeze the bird nestled in my palms. Man the stones were flying one after the other straight or slight draws. With the longest shot on the swings when I was set up for a fade.

After half of the large bucket, the crew came over and asked me to stop hitting the balls over the fence. They have to go pick up my mess after I leave. So I stopped.

Honestly, I have to play a round of course. But since the golf club forces me to stay loose and limp and only swing in control, I imagine that hitting more Fairways might not be so difficult.

If that makes any sense. Any grip it and rip it is not rewarding, while sweet spot seeking control swings gets the prize.

Well, unfortunately the weekend golfing is overcrowded. So it will be Tuesday before I get out and play a few holes. 18 or 36 who knows.

Bye for now.

Peace and love

Last edited:
Hoping to see a review on these come out of the tech studio

Another range day. No monitor data. Just swinging and focusing on contact and trajectory..

I started thinking of the club something of a lady. Treat her with smooth swings and kindness she will reward you with long drives.

But never a snap hook. If anything a slight fade bias. Probably because the head doesn't release keeping the face open to path.

For best results moderate tempo and a smooth, coordinate swing. Boom.

Easy as Pie.

Ladies and Gentlemen.

On a serious note. I have to take a 14 day break and isolate.

I have received the text message. I now join the list of millones affected by the Pandemic.

I tested positive 5 days after exposure at work. Everyone was wearing masks. And all were socially distant.

So far no other co-workers are affected.

And so far I have little or zero symptoms.

But unfortunately, I must protect my family and friends and stay locked down.

Peace.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

Ladies and Gentlemen.

I have received the text message. I now join the list of millones affected by the Pandemic.

I tested positive 5 days after exposure at work. Everyone was wearing masks. And all were socially distant.

Peace.

👊🏻 Stay safe!

Imagine breaking the sound barrier with a flick of your wrist. That's what you do when you crack a Bull whip.

Now imagine doing the same thing with your golf club. How fast do you think you can get.

That's is the feeling I get when I swing this club.

I am typical Hacker. Swinging out of my pants might reach 103 mph.

220 to 250 pokes. Total. I don't have skyNet to keep track of my Carry.

So I hit the ponder button thanks to my friend and @Space Bandito who told me I needed a Game improvement shaft to match my 102 posted 18 hole score.

Well, well what do you think FedEx drop off 48 hours later. From North Carolina, USA. Where Bryant Brothers at MyClubMaker in Shelby took my order right over the phone.

AutoFlex SF 505 X 45" uncut shaft.

With a Lamkin Crossline Oversize grip, Logo Up, two wraps. Cobra Speedzone 9.0 tip adapter included. Set to -1.5° giving a total shaft length of 46.5 inches. The same length I currently play my Project X Hzrdus smoke Yellow 6.5 65 gram shaft. So there's no need for any further swing plane adjustments. Tee it high and let her fly...

@Space Bandito knows that it's either a Bomb or a Straight, straight Straight shot, into the woods. 300. Maybe. Lol. If you don't find the ball.

Well the 103 max swing speed was cruising for a bruising. 117 mph. On AutoFlex - AutoZone?

Who knows. But it was definitely not my maximum spinal Disc Fusion Poppins effects.

So only time will tell.

Don't have a launch monitor. But next week will compile some Arcos Golf Driver Data. And share.

Today all I can say is , Read em and weep Boys.... Read em and Weep.

Or call Bryant your self. He a fine Southern Gentleman, even if he's born a raised in North Carolina. And yes I told him myself and I have a home in Monroe North Carolina to prove it.

AutoFlex Speedzone Cobra....

Kinda has a nice ring to it. Don't you think?View attachment 8981069View attachment 8981070

Well after this post, I need to acquire one

This shaft continues to sound like an anomaly, but I'm way too curious about it! The guys on TXG keep gushing over it too.

This shaft continues to sound like an anomaly, but I'm way too curious about it! The guys on TXG keep gushing over it too.
It was a Bombardier the one day I was able to play three practice holes with it. Easy to get your max numbers without throwing out your back

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Peace.

Hope you are feeling better - was curious if you had any update for us?

john

Went to the simulator yesterday for some practice with my buddy. He is a tinkerer and always has the newest gear from every OEM. Today he had the sf505x autoflex shaft playing 46” in a Titleist TSI 3 head at D2 swingweight.

I was swinging my gamer (Mavrik SZ paired with GD AD-IZ 7x) and SS was hovering consistently 109-112 with driver carrying in the 270 range.

He kept pushing me to use his driver so I gave it a go. First impression was it felt “whippy” while waggling. First swing out the gateand I focused on smooth transition as he told me ans boom 117 swing speed ab 290 carry. High ball flight and a slight draw. Surprising I hit ball after ball with high tight draw. The misses were also surprisingly good and not wildly offline.

Seemed to me if you got “quick” in transition you could get a spinny miss which didn’t maximize distance.

Best swings of the night were back to back to back right at the end of my 15-20 swings. Hit 118,120, 120 swing speeds with 300 yd carry.

The more I swung it the more I “figured it out”. Definitely would need more testing but the best first impression I’ve had from a shaft since the tensei pro orange.

Hard ponder for me but sooooo expensive!

Last edited:
mine is scheduled to deliver Wednesday. USPS has been. sketchy at best on delivery estimates so fingers crossed. probably get it on the range friday and unless it goes horrifically bad it will be on the course saturday.

I am still not sure I understand the appeal of for this shaft..

I am still not sure I understand the appeal of for this shaft..

the feedback ive heard is at the right build, the shaft produced a big uptick in ss and ballspeed without losing consistency.

the feedback ive heard is at the right build, the shaft produced a big uptick in ss and ballspeed without losing consistency.

I have heard that too. From every review I have seen, they lose a ton of efficiency. Negating almost all ball speed gains and many of the videos, including TXG Matt was far less consistent. He hit it all over the place. Too me it seems like snake oil sales.. There was a driver back when I was a younger. Called the fiberflex. It had a similar idea. It was longer than average at the time, and much softer in flex. I remember a friend of mine had it..

I have heard that too. From every review I have seen, they lose a ton of efficiency. Negating almost all ball speed gains and many of the videos, including TXG Matt was far less consistent. He hit it all over the place. Too me it seems like snake oil sales.. There was a driver back when I was a younger. Called the fiberflex. It had a similar idea. It was longer than average at the time, and much softer in flex. I remember a friend of mine had it..

i'll have to go back and watch matt's videos with it, because i don't recall a loss in efficiency. i recall more speed, more distance, and without any dispersion issues. if those guys thought it was snake oil sales, i don't think they would have reacted to it the way they did, and now facilitate its sales. maybe i'm giving them too much credit.

i talked to someone else about this company, and i'll just say it wasn't anything glowing. funny thing, i actually hit one of the shafts in his shop, but from another company they own. it was called powerflex or something like that. the shaft felt great and i did see some good results in the short time i tried it, but it was $600. ...hence the reason i only tried it for a short time lmao

i'll have to go back and watch matt's videos with it, because i don't recall a loss in efficiency. i recall more speed, more distance, and without any dispersion issues. if those guys thought it was snake oil sales, i don't think they would have reacted to it the way they did, and now facilitate its sales. maybe i'm giving them too much credit.

i talked to someone else about this company, and i'll just say it wasn't anything glowing. funny thing, i actually hit one of the shafts in his shop, but from another company they own. it was called powerflex or something like that. the shaft felt great and i did see some good results in the short time i tried it, but it was $600. ...hence the reason i only tried it for a short time lmao

I will rewatch as well as maybe my memory is bad. If I remember correctly he spun it a lot. Like around 3000..

Matt was also swinging for the fences on every shot to hit it 390+. When he was swinging normally the first time they tried it, he middled it about a dozen times in a row.

Back