Average Drive? Goals? Max?

Avg 230-240
Goal - 250 avg
I don't play on many courses that have a lot of roll out (if any!) and I am happy with my distance.

5-11 / 220lb / 59yo
-avg about 185-190 carry 210-215 total, (my swing is conducive to a little extra roll out versus guys I typically play with)
-I'll usually hit 1 - 3 'bombs' in the 230-240 range in a round when I'm driving well and recently broke the 300 barrier (gps measured) using the perfect confluence of a cart path, tailwind, and slope.
-I am presently trying to add some swing speed over the winter so I can back off a little for consistency this spring and would be pleased if my average distance next year were in the 225-230 range. I believe that number is possible but I realize it won't be easy. That and I sure can't lose consistency. I'm not a FW machine now.

Driver distance is honestly something I don't even look at. I can poke it out there sometimes.

My driving goal? More fairways, less lost balls.

I don't really worry about my average driving distance as I know there will be days when I'm swinging good and days I won't quite have it. I've got decent distance and it allows me to get home in two on most par 5's.

My driving goals are just to be more consistent on the days when my swing isn't working the best for me.

30 years old, avg 247, max 289, my goal is to get the average in the 250s.

6'2", 220lbs, 40 years old.
Not sure of average distance, but they probably averaged 70 yards of slice before I sold my driver last year. Pretty much only used my 4 wood the last 2 years which pretty sure goes around 250.
Got a new one, and taking lessons. I know I can smash it a long way, but gotta get it much straighter.
Longest one, not sure either, but I was past a par 4 green that was a slight dogleg left and green was 365. I've bought a range finder this winter, so I'll be able to find out actually how far it was.

6'4", 270lbs, 24 years old. Avg carry is around 225. Have hit 275 once, was downhill.

Goal would be 250-260 carry

I'd seriously forfeit 20 yards off my drives if I can hit more fairways.

5'5", 165lbs, 41 years old.

Average around 220 yards on all drives, good ones are 245-260. I think I hit the ball far enough with my driver to play good golf and although I've been hitting it really well lately, I have a 2 way miss right now. I've been hitting a little 5-10 yard pull fade which doesn't bother me at all but it can easily turn into a straight pull, pull hook and then the occasional high push slice at any time. While they're getting a bit more reliable, my goal is to get down to a one way miss and hit more fairways.

5'10, 170lbs, 30 years old. Avg carry is around 260/270.

Maxed out around 310/315.

Average: 220 yds
Max: Well 20 years it was 275 yds but then my average was 240 back then.
Goal: Staying upright

49 years old. 6ft 1in & 255lbs.

Average carry 250-265

Long drives 300-320 on hot dry summer fairways.

Goal: hit same shape shot consistently & be able to work the ball like I used to.

Jack

Average: 230-240

Goal: 250

my only true driver goals are fairways all day
But to be fair, I don't "hurt" on distance so its easier for me to not bring up that part.

5' 9.5" / 194 living @ 5,000+ ft.

What's your average drive? 275 per Game Golf
Max ever hit? 407, last round had a 383 yd drive downwind and downhill
Driving goal for this season? 70% or more FW hit per round
Age? 57

1.78m, 83kg, 37 years old. (38 this coming week)
Average: 240-ish
Max: 310 last week
Goal: more fairways, less trying to really bomb it.

My numbers are in meters, I'm guessing 260-ish/340-ish yards would be your answers.

I'm 5' 11" 200lbs and 28yo. love long walks on the beach.

Average is 230-240, goal is to get back to 7-8 years ago and hit 280-290 yards straight on command. It feels like I took those days for granted, but the little things in my game are better now so its not a bad trade off.

6'-0". 50yr old 235lbs. I honestly have no idea, but I'd like more distance and more accuracy.

Depends on the day but most of the time I am right around the right side of the fairway. Sometimes really right of the fairway. Then it goes way left the next time.

Not really too sure on carry but I can poke it out there a decent ways.

5'9" 155 lbs. Last check on trackman I'm at about 265 carry. I'd like to get to 275 to 280 carry but more importantly get more control off the tee. I hit some 400yarders but that's down the cliff at a mountain course at 9k elevation lol

5'9" 155 lbs. Last check on trackman I'm at about 265 carry. I'd like to get to 275 to 280 carry but more importantly get more control off the tee. I hit some 400yarders but that's down the cliff at a mountain course at 9k elevation lol
That was a bomb you hit in Indy on the first hole after you just got off the plane, with a hour drive and no practice swings

That was a bomb you hit in Indy on the first hole after you just got off the plane, with a hour drive and no practice swings
Haha trying to quit swinging out of my socks and put a good move on the ball. Don't know why but practice swings are smooth bit as soon as I see that little white ball, I want to murder it lol

Back