AZTHP league championship Sign up Poll

Are taking part in the AZTHP League Championships (Nov 4th and 5th)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sadly, I have to miss this one. Gotta fix my other hip so I can let it rip in 2023. Just call me Titanium Man.

I voted Saturday. I might be able to make Friday but won't know until it gets closer. I am hoping to finish last in this again so that I can take a few days of free lessons. I still have my gift certificate from last year

19 for Saturday but booked 24. Let me know as soon as you can.

Ok we are at 20 there are 4 open spots let @Wildcat4life know asap please!

Tee times needed to be adjusted by the course due to a reset

Friday 12:30 to 1:00
Saturday 7:00am to 7:50

Reminder I have 3 open reservations for hotel rooms for Friday and Saturday night that I can hold for a couple more days.

Also thinking of taking @checkered to Starr pass on Sunday if interest is there.

I posted Saturday only, but plans changed and I will be there Friday night and can play Saturday and Sunday

Reminder I have 3 open reservations for hotel rooms for Friday and Saturday night that I can hold for a couple more days.

Also thinking of taking @checkered to Starr pass on Sunday if interest is there.

Going to be an awesome weekend!

I'm a glutton for punishment, I'll join all three days (if a round is set up for Sunday).

Update I also booked 8 tee times at 10am at the walking 9 hole course at Starr Pass

If we need more times are available before and after

Update I also booked 8 tee times at 10am at the walking 9 hole course at Starr Pass

If we need more times are available before and after
@checkered maybe the hardest course in Tucson but you couldn’t find a more true desert course

Also I should have a surprise for the eventual winner of the 2022 winner of the AZTHP championship tomorrow night

Raffle Prize 1

0140DC32-704C-4B34-B386-CE7CAF5A70FA.jpeg
1E69C9FD-0763-4C29-9975-2885C5E42A9B.jpeg

Pretty sure the trophy wants to stay where it is now.

So I said that there would be a surprise today and it was way more than I could ever imagine.

I hope everyone in AZTHP along with me can send a huge thank you to @Rod Dunlap. Big gesture for the net winner of the AZTHP Championship.

The winner will receive this Caddy Daddy First Class Premium Golf Travel Cover. Way above any thing this league deserves or expected.

Please see reviews here. Caddy Daddy

This is so awesome and I know the league wants @Rod Dunlap to come out for an event team soon.

531E1C49-C2B1-4964-A34E-6188EA50988A.jpeg
8B1215F1-7157-4725-B3FB-289921EC1558.jpeg🙏🙏🙏

So I said that there would be a surprise today and it was way more than I could ever imagine.

I hope everyone in AZTHP along with me can send a huge thank you to @Rod Dunlap. Big gesture for the net winner of the AZTHP Championship.

The winner will receive this Caddy Daddy First Class Premium Golf Travel Cover. Way above any thing this league deserves or expected.

Please see reviews here. Caddy Daddy

This is so awesome and I know the league wants @Rod Dunlap to come out for an event team soon.

View attachment 9130966
View attachment 9130967🙏🙏🙏
Thank you so much @Rod Dunlap! I actually bought this travel cover and it is freaking KILLER. The zippers alone are worth the purchase. Someone is going to be a lucky SOB! Wowza this is cool!

Back