AZTHP league championship Sign up Poll

Are taking part in the AZTHP League Championships (Nov 4th and 5th)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you so much @Rod Dunlap! I actually bought this travel cover and it is freaking KILLER. The zippers alone are worth the purchase. Someone is going to be a lucky SOB! Wowza this is cool!
I can feel the quality and the wheels look like they should be on a jeep.

090F4DDA-E7C2-42DE-B6E2-521462B89600.jpeg

I can feel the quality and the wheels look like they should be on a jeep.

View attachment 9130974
As you can tell, that thing is VERY solid. The quality is top notch. I bought mine based on reviews for our trip to Austin. When it sowed up at my door I was blown away by the quality (especially considering the price). You won't find a better quality soft cover for the money. Not even close. I'm super stoked for whomever gets this thing. If I somehow play a career round and end up with it, I know a certain guy that will be flying back home with a bad ass travel cover...................:cool:

So I said that there would be a surprise today and it was way more than I could ever imagine.

I hope everyone in AZTHP along with me can send a huge thank you to @Rod Dunlap. Big gesture for the net winner of the AZTHP Championship.

The winner will receive this Caddy Daddy First Class Premium Golf Travel Cover. Way above any thing this league deserves or expected.

Please see reviews here. Caddy Daddy

This is so awesome and I know the league wants @Rod Dunlap to come out for an event team soon.

🙏🙏🙏
Ah you bet. Always happy to help the locals:). Hope you guys have a great time. I'll make it out one of these days to join the fun!

So I said that there would be a surprise today and it was way more than I could ever imagine.

I hope everyone in AZTHP along with me can send a huge thank you to @Rod Dunlap. Big gesture for the net winner of the AZTHP Championship.

The winner will receive this Caddy Daddy First Class Premium Golf Travel Cover. Way above any thing this league deserves or expected.

Please see reviews here. Caddy Daddy

This is so awesome and I know the league wants @Rod Dunlap to come out for an event team soon.

View attachment 9130966
View attachment 9130967🙏🙏🙏

What an incredible gesture to the AZTHP crew! Thank you so much @Rod Dunlap that is awesome!

Love the raffle prize but would love to meet you even more. Thanks @Rod Dunlap

Has @Wildcat4life seen these and will they be a part of this event?

As much as I really wanted it to work it just isn't going to happen. With time change and drive time, etc. flights just don't work unfortunately and I can't add any extra days right now . I'm bummed :(

As much as I really wanted it to work it just isn't going to happen. With time change and drive time, etc. flights just don't work unfortunately and I can't add any extra days right now . I'm bummed :(
Fortunately there will be many more opportunities.

Fortunately there will be many more opportunities.
I know but I kept the clubs in the travel bag for a reason haha. Return flights are crap and just don't really work. Don't want to make the trek to play1 round of golf. If this were in Phoenix instead of Tucson it might have been more doable.

I know but I kept the clubs in the travel bag for a reason haha. Return flights are crap and just don't really work. Don't want to make the trek to play1 round of golf. If this were in Phoenix instead of Tucson it might have been more doable.

Plan it for next year!

Plan it for next year!
Well I hope its not a year before I can make it out there but definitely will be keeping my eye on it.

yeah I get that. I just tried to book my home course for some guys....they have jacked the rates so much that even with my discount is was $159!! last year prime season was only $110-120.

yeah I get that. I just tried to book my home course for some guys....they have jacked the rates so much that even with my discount is was $159!! last year prime season was only $110-120.
And it is only going to go up from there.

And it is only going to go up from there.
First world problems i know, but if golf in AZ is consistently above $99, I know I am not playing much

That sucks for you guys for sure.

Let’s add another raffle prize since we are less than a week away.
48C12CE6-4103-40BF-9820-3FC3851DFE30.jpeg

Also please let me know what tees you would like to play for pairings tomorrow.

Jade
Ruby
Bear Down

Back