Bag Boy Nitron Push Cart

the snap is parallel to the top of the top loc on the bag. The arms of the cart come into contact with the snaps.
View attachment 9146559
Yeah don’t know why one wouldn’t move that up like most. On a positive note at least the umbrella holder is nice 🤷‍♂️

Yeah don’t know why one wouldn’t move that up like most. On a positive note at least the umbrella holder is nice 🤷‍♂️

absolutely

and I was cleaning out the basement yesterday and noticed this very nice never used rain cover for a full size backpack. Fits a golf bag pefectly and better then any rain cover. So I just removed the rain cover from the bag and replaced it with the backpack cover.

Seems like the perfect thing to discuss with Bag Boy at the Budget Championship since the President will be there.
SIgnups going on now.

Seems like the perfect thing to discuss with Bag Boy at the Budget Championship since the President will be there.
SIgnups going on now.
Was great meeting and playing alongside Craig last year the future sounds extremely bright for Dynamic Brands with what’s coming this year.

To keep it closed while in transit. While the cart sets up in 4 seconds, I was taking 4 minutes to move all the stuff I need out from my bag to the console. takes maybe 3 seconds to remove the twist tie holding it then I just throw it in my trunk until I return to go home

To keep it closed while in transit. While the cart sets up in 4 seconds, I was taking 4 minutes to move all the stuff I need out from my bag to the console. takes maybe 3 seconds to remove the twist tie holding it then I just throw it in my trunk until I return to go home
Does it not stay shut well? I don't have mine yet so don't know how that top cover stays shut. I assume a slight snap or just spring pressure?

Does it not stay shut well? I don't have mine yet so don't know how that top cover stays shut. I assume a slight snap or just spring pressure?

It's a magnetic closure, stays shut just fine on the course, but I wouldn't leave anything in it while traveling to/from the course.

I think it’s more of a leaving weighted objects in it type of thing as empty I’ve had no issues. It’s held closed typically with two small magnets that hold closed in normal use but if flipped obviously things will open and spill.

I went to look at mine, which is + 2 years old, to see if it has magnets. I think it does but they are weak and won't hold weighed objects in the console while in travel. A single golf ball when folded down and it opens and spills the contents. Never an issue in play but gravity is greatly helping while in use.

Bought a Nitron as my Christmas gift to me and can’t wait to use it. I had the original SM Speed Cart but that was rather clunky.

I think you will like the upgrade. vs the speedcart, I think the rolling resistance is slighly higher with the bigger tires on the Nitron but in all other respects the Nitron is better. Just the phone holder alone was worth the upgrade to me.

Yeah, even though I put the newer solid tires on them it was still clunky. But it was old. Like me. And those wheels was an extra cost. Anyway just glad for the upgrade.

Got my Nitron today and will get it in use tomorrow morning. Pretty excited as it seems like it's gonna be pretty awesome. Quick question. What's this round clip on the side for? Sorry the pic is so dark.
5B12572B-0468-4030-90D3-5BCC2C7A5566.jpeg

Got my Nitron today and will get it in use tomorrow morning. Pretty excited as it seems like it's gonna be pretty awesome. Quick question. What's this round clip on the side for? Sorry the pic is so dark.
View attachment 9147167
Can’t wait to hear what your first impression on course will be like.

Can’t wait to hear what your first impression on course will be like.
I may have opened and closed this thing like 10 times lol. It's so cool it's addicting.

I may have opened and closed this thing like 10 times lol. It's so cool it's addicting.
Once you get the hang of it it’ll be so fluid it will make you look back and wonder how you ever got by before. It’s just so nice.

View attachment 9147167
It’s fun opening it hahahaha. Is that the attachment for the umbrella holder? I’m not at home so I can’t check mine out to confirm.

View attachment 9147167

So Easy to open and close. Yeah I think @Jeff Spicoli is right, that is the clip to hold the umbrella attachment when it's not in use.

I put mine away for the season but I don't think I have a clip like that on it. At least not one that I recall, but yes everything about the push cart is awesome.

It’s fun opening it hahahaha. Is that the attachment for the umbrella holder? I’m not at home so I can’t check mine out to confirm.

yes, I think the clamp on the right side near the console is for holding an assessory that is not in use- for me this is the umbrella holder.

So Easy to open and close. Yeah I think @Jeff Spicoli is right, that is the clip to hold the umbrella attachment when it's not in use.
yes, I think the clamp on the right side near the console is for holding an assessory that is not in use- for me this is the umbrella holder.
Makes sense. Thanks! On the course now and love this thing already.

Back