I really like how cart bags do it with the strap going inside that pocket rather than outside. Opens up some great availability.
There is nothing worse than going to get something out of a pocket that is covered while riding and have to play the game that is similar to when something drops between seat and console and you are using finger tweezers.

I really like how cart bags do it with the strap going inside that pocket rather than outside. Opens up some great availability.

For sure! It's more of a handle on the revolver, but my sun mountain has a pocket there with the strap pass through behind it which is nice!

There is nothing worse than going to get something out of a pocket that is covered while riding and have to play the game that is similar to when something drops between seat and console and you are using finger tweezers.
I know it's a 'me' problem as I almost always use a stand bag, but that sort of freedom is almost enough to make me flip bags depending on the day (aka Riding/walking).

If I don't have that, I usually just haul everything out and splash it into the cart.

I really don't find it that heavy. I was surprised. On paper it's heavy, but in hand seems reasonable to me 🤷‍♂️
I'm an old man with right ankle issues. That's good that you like it though, the rotation is definitely something I would enjoy!:)

I'm an old man with right ankle issues. That's good that you like it though, the rotation is definitely something I would enjoy!:)

Hey man, that makes sense. Not everything is right for everyone, but luckily there is so much out there - you are bound to find something that you like.
That's the beauty of the golf equipment market!

I can’t remember if I mentioned this earlier or not, but I have an earlier version of this bag (still in the garage. Probably from 2015 ish?) and I noticed it did a toll on my grips in the bottom. I know it’s still early for y’all but something I’m interested in reading if y’all could remember to check here and there

I can’t remember if I mentioned this earlier or not, but I have an earlier version of this bag (still in the garage. Probably from 2015 ish?) and I noticed it did a toll on my grips in the bottom. I know it’s still early for y’all but something I’m interested in reading if y’all could remember to check here and there
This is actually one of the biggest things I am watching. It was the first thing that I thought of when I saw the bag.

So far, so good. And believe me, I am putting that particular feature through its paces.

Also, what kind of grips were you using, @PapaJohick ?

I had one set of irons with leather best grips and one set was standard gp tour velvet. Both showed some decent wear in the butt caps

I had one set of irons with leather best grips and one set was standard gp tour velvet. Both showed some decent wear in the butt caps
Good info, thanks. I'm using tour velvet and lamkins so if it is still an issue, I should see it.
(y)

Day 17 - Pocket #2 (5-year-old edition)

Pocket #2 (reviewed yesterday) is the middle pocket on the left side of the bag (opposite of the umbrella). It may be small, but it's big enough for my 5-year-old to lug 23 paw patrol pups (well, 22 and a chicken) to the nearest driving range! Just remember no swing flaw is too big, no pup is too small. And if whenever the ball picker-upper tractor is in trouble, just yelp for help!

20210217_203228.jpg20210217_203241.jpg20210217_203627.jpg

Day 17 - Pocket #2 (5-year-old edition)

Pocket #2 (reviewed yesterday) is the middle pocket on the left side of the bag (opposite of the umbrella). It may be small, but it's big enough for my 5-year-old to lug 23 paw patrol pups (well, 22 and a chicken) to the nearest driving range! Just remember no swing flaw is too big, no pup is too small. And if whenever the ball picker-upper tractor is in trouble, just yelp for help!

View attachment 8996033View attachment 8996034View attachment 8996035
Now this is a review I can relate to. :ROFLMAO:

Day 18 - Pocket #3

Sorry, no Paw Patrol today. Instead we'll talk about pocket #3, the roomiest pocket on the bag. Full length, opposite of the umbrella, there's plenty of room for a pullover, heavy rain jacket, and rain pants (as pictured) . You could also fill this thing with chips, dip, and an excessive number of balls (actually, I may do a little contest at the end of all my reviews to guess how many balls actually fit in one of these pockets - stay tuned!).

There is one other VERY unique thing about this pocket that you may get a glimpse of in one of the pictures below. It's so unique, that it'll get it's own post tomorrow... :cool:

20210302_180832.jpg20210302_180842.jpg

Still using my Revolver since its inception.
Don't post stuff often, but its a great bag. 2 golf buds have since replaced their originals with a new Revolver. I will throw it on the push cart when I walk. Just too lazy to transfer all clubs to my smaller Ogio,

Don't post stuff often, but its a great bag. 2 golf buds have since replaced their originals with a new Revolver. I will throw it on the push cart when I walk. Just too lazy to transfer all clubs to my smaller Ogio,
Not sure the Handicap reference thing. Way out of line.

I think it’s awesome to see how everyone is putting their clubs in differently, it’s cool to see.

I continue to find pickets I did not realize are there :ROFLMAO:

For me, the clips have loosened wonderfully, and in and out is now pretty breezy.

Love these updates you all!

I think this is going to be my cart bag for the year. Now to choose a color.
Guys your reviews are great and highlighting a number of things that make me want to put this in play.
You definitely need to, if nothing else a spin of the top free a bad shot makes one smile, it’s impossible not to! :ROFLMAO:

You definitely need to, if nothing else a spin of the top free a bad shot makes one smile, it’s impossible not to! :ROFLMAO:

I ordered one from Budget Golf, so it should be here shortly.

No update from me today.
Have my annual MRI today, but will get it back out on the course tomorrow!

Got another round on the bag today. Rocking the AP cover

20210304_075305.jpg

My favorite feature continues to be the revolving top which still surprises me. I really thought it was gimmicky...but it is super functional!

A lot of the clip lok slots are loosening up and it is easier to use now, so that's good, but there are still a few stubborn ones.

The seam issue at the bottom of the bag is getting worse as I mentioned before. There is a plastic structure under the bag material and it is sliding down. You can see it if you zoom in on the picture.

20210304_122609.jpg

Aside from that qc issue, this is a super solid bag and when you get used to the clip-lok and grip - lok working together, it is really fun.

I'll get some pictures of the grips next week to see if there is any excessive wear from the grip-lok.

So after 1 round I have to say I am initially impressed, with just a few small gripes:

1. The Clips are very stubborn initially. This is something I was aware of, so not unexpected, but still makes putting the clubs back in a bit annoying.
  2. Some of the pockets are tough to access once on the cart due to the overall width of the bag. Maybe not an issue for some, and I can likely re-arrange, but found myself struggling to reach some of the pockets once it was strapped in.

Overall, initially, it is very promising.

Back