I'll give mine a go carrying it, but generally my hips are very against me carrying. Getting old sucks.
Getting Old Meaghan Rath GIF by Children Ruin Everything

Leg is bent after Goat Cup travel. Still works but doesn’t look great. Gonna heat it up with a blow dryer and see if I can straighten it.

Wonder if anyone follows this thread who doesn’t have one…hmmm

Leg is bent after Goat Cup travel. Still works but doesn’t look great. Gonna heat it up with a blow dryer and see if I can straighten it.
This is why I hate airports and the staff that load/unload your bags. They throw them around like it doesn't matter what's in your bag...

Did a real quick cleaning of the panels

Before
20240330_152340.jpg20240330_152334.jpg
20240330_152342.jpg20240330_152336.jpg20240330_152350.jpg20240330_153053.jpg

Today was just soap, water and @Sarzar favorite scrub brush head.

After

20240330_153809.jpg
20240330_153817.jpg20240330_153911.jpg
20240330_153804.jpg

*Mr. Scrub Brush admiring his work.

Guess my fear of a white bag is unwarranted
And that's with soap and water. Mr. Scrub Brush didn't have to call his cousin, Magic Eraser Man, for help this time.

And that's with soap and water. Mr. Scrub Brush didn't have to call his cousin, Magic Eraser Man, for help this time.
Looks great! I also know I would most likely neglect it to the point of no return though.

Looks great! I also know I would most likely neglect it to the point of no return though.
I think the material would need to take a pretty good beating to reach the point of no return.

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Going into my second season with my ZTF and no desire to change. Great bag

This is why I hate airports and the staff that load/unload your bags. They throw them around like it doesn't matter what's in your bag...
I took my old bag for that reason when I travel for pleasure, not THP.

They are going to mess it up in some capacity, and I would rather it be my starter set junk bag than a nice one.

First impressions on the custom ZTF that showed up yesterday for the BagBoy Championship are as follows:

Going from a 5 to 4 way top. Didn't have much time with it last night as it didn't get delivered until I was at church and then came home, unboxed, opened a pocket to look inside and then put up. Plan to swap everything over tonight once I get home. I was surprised by the orange flaps on the inside of the big pocket. Would have thought maybe should have been black, but that's minor as I don't see that part except to pull something out. That's just me being picky, but the quality of the bag seems very good. popped right open when I opened it up to take one of the pics. LOVE the blue color. Has a shimmer to it and can't wait to get it out in some sun to really get the color pop. The way they did the graphics of our logo was amazing. So glad it was screen printed on vs stitched. I just prefer it over all. It doesn't put the sewing creases in the material when stitched in. Overall first impressions is that I'm super impressed. This will be making a trip with me to Texas next week when I'm on orders for the Navy so it will get some range time at a minimum, maybe a round. More to come!

First impressions on the custom ZTF that showed up yesterday for the BagBoy Championship are as follows:

Going from a 5 to 4 way top. Didn't have much time with it last night as it didn't get delivered until I was at church and then came home, unboxed, opened a pocket to look inside and then put up. Plan to swap everything over tonight once I get home. I was surprised by the orange flaps on the inside of the big pocket. Would have thought maybe should have been black, but that's minor as I don't see that part except to pull something out. That's just me being picky, but the quality of the bag seems very good. popped right open when I opened it up to take one of the pics. LOVE the blue color. Has a shimmer to it and can't wait to get it out in some sun to really get the color pop. The way they did the graphics of our logo was amazing. So glad it was screen printed on vs stitched. I just prefer it over all. It doesn't put the sewing creases in the material when stitched in. Overall first impressions is that I'm super impressed. This will be making a trip with me to Texas next week when I'm on orders for the Navy so it will get some range time at a minimum, maybe a round. More to come!
The OG ztf pockets are orange. The aftermarket/custom panels are black. *unless that changed with the new 2024 custom panels.

The orange helps me find stuff a little quicker though.

The OG ztf pockets are orange. The aftermarket/custom panels are black. *unless that changed with the new 2024 custom panels.

The orange helps me find stuff a little quicker though.
It's not really a negative and I'm sure I'll get used to it. It just hits you when you open the pocket haha.

Can’t wait to see a bunch of more impressions and reviews start popping up in here!!

Was cleaning out my phone of old pictures and saw this pic I took for @Jman

The bag has some storage to it.

1712245060579.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Back