Mine is very limited. Short sleeve Sun Mountain shirt and goretex Nike rain shell that I got at Ross for $17.99...

Just not much need for it here very often, so would rather spend money on other things.
Mine is very similar. I might get caught in the rain twice a year. My ROSS purchases have served me well. I don't all that expensive sh1t.

Mine is very similar. I might get caught in the rain twice a year. My ROSS purchases have served me well. I don't all that expensive sh1t.
I do way too much expensive ****, but I've managed to avoid the raingear rabbit hole to this point.

I do way too much expensive ****, but I've managed to avoid the raingear rabbit hole to this point.
I am going to Bandon about a month and have been there a few times. I spent a winter up in Oregon for training and also spent time in New England way back when. I have some descent but not top of the line rain gear. I have 3 sets of pockets and panels for the ZTF. Last year when I went to Bandon I packed one with my rain gear and left it in my travel bag. The one day where is seemed like rain was likely I put it on my bag and was good to go. I was pulling my bag on a Riksha so I went pretty minimal.

Same. Between guitars and golf, my stuff is expensive enough (and I need to get back into my guitars). I almost jumped down the expensive rain gear rabbit hole once and I totaled up the pants and coat and I was like "This is the cost of a f***ing driver. For MAYBE 2-3 times a year? Oh hell no".

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Oh and for the newbies you should learn to put the rain cover on before you have to do it in a hurry.

I am going to Bandon about a month and have been there a few times. I spent a winter up in Oregon for training and also spent time in New England way back when. I have some descent but not top of the line rain gear. I have 3 sets of pockets and panels for the ZTF. Last year when I went to Bandon I packed one with my rain gear and left it in my travel bag. The one day where is seemed like rain was likely I put it on my bag and was good to go. I was pulling my bag on a Riksha so I went pretty minimal.

Old teaching pro here is at the country club in town now, and they all do a trip to Bandon every year. I'm thinking next year might be the year I join the club, so when I go to Bandon it will probably be worth investing in some good gear.

Not the best design or just fiddly?
Great design I think. It goes around the handle so just need to do it once so you aren't learning when it starts to rain. :ROFLMAO:

Airline bent a leg on mine in travel to the Goat Cup. Still functional, just frustrating

Was just on the website, some panels are out of stock. They need new panels design :)

The ZTF bag makes it easy for my prep for Bandon walking. Strip it down then slowly build up weight. 4 mile walk with bag on back until I go to Bandon.

1000013334.jpg

Last edited:
I picked up ClubScrub that goes perfect with my camo panel. Right now I only use the camo on the front pocket since I haven’t been using the external pockets. But eventually I’ll start using them.

72645b5f67e094e137c0c429382d291b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Loving the versatility on this still. When I play 18 I take the steps off, put the extra pockets on, and take the push cart and Alphard. When I play 9 after work I don’t/can’t take the time to load up all the push cart stuff so I just carry in Sunday bag mode.

Man, I can't wait to get this in!

I have gone on a 3-5 mile walk 3 of the last 5 days with the this bag on my back in preparation for my trip to Bandon. I typically take a Rikshaw and probably will again but I now know I could walk a golf course with this bag in nekkid mode. Very comfortable on the back and once you have the straps adjusted it is a dream. Very impressed with it.

I am seriously contemplating carrying this bag for men's club to see how light it is for walking, plus it may help.lose a few extra ounces for May

I am seriously contemplating carrying this bag for men's club to see how light it is for walking, plus it may help.lose a few extra ounces for May
I'll give mine a go carrying it, but generally my hips are very against me carrying. Getting old sucks.

Back