Bagel or Donut

• Bagel

• Donut

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

OITW

Reaction score
Had the debate with the wife this morning about Bagels or Donuts. I wanted donuts, she wanted bagels. Needless to say we picked up some bagels from our local place.

What do you say THP are you a bagel or a donut person?

Donuts.. And on this diet I cannot have them. If the krispy kreme "hot-n-ready" sign is lit up my car just veers in that direction. One of the mom and pops donut places here makes a blueberry chip donut which is my favorite by far. Tell you what @OITW, you grab your tent and sleeping bag and I'll grab the donuts!

Bagels ftw! Huge bonus if they are still warm!

Give me a jelly donut any day!!!

Donuts! Duck donuts if you can find one. We have a Duck donuts right by my office and do donut runs every so often. I do like to make a toasted ham and Cream cheese bagel sandwich every now and then for lunch.

Donuts! Duck donuts if you can find one. We have a Duck donuts right by my office and do donut runs every so often. I do like to make a toasted ham and Cream cheese bagel sandwich every now and then for lunch.

I could get behind donut for breakfast and a bagel sam for lunch that sounds like a fantastic day

Donuts for me

Is there a wrong answer here?
I used to be always bagel for no reason other than donuts are... well.. donuts.

Now with the tiny human around, we rarely go a weekend without getting him one (which means I eat whatever gets brought home haha)

I'd go with the donuts. Too much extra work to prepare a bagel before eating.

Is there a wrong answer here?
I used to be always bagel for no reason other than donuts are... well.. donuts.

Now with the tiny human around, we rarely go a weekend without getting him one (which means I eat whatever gets brought home haha)

Definitely no wrong answer, both are great, but something is always preferred - no ties allowed.

To be more specific what is your favorite bagel and what is your favorite donut?

You should pair it with the Harpoon Dunkin Donut Jelly IPA that would be quite a tasty combo IMO (maybe too much for some)
Now you have me intrigued...didn't even know Harpoon DD Jelly IPA existed.

Is 10am to early to find out how tasty this combo is?

I love Donuts, but I find I prefer bagels for breakfast, and Donuts for an afternoon or later morning snack with a coffee for a treat or something.

So both?

Give me the savory bagel everyday. Everything with cream cheese!!!

Donuts.. And on this diet I cannot have them. If the krispy kreme "hot-n-ready" sign is lit up my car just veers in that direction. One of the mom and pops donut places here makes a blueberry chip donut which is my favorite by far. Tell you what @OITW, you grab your tent and sleeping bag and I'll grab the donuts!

I donut like Dunkin (see what I did there) but I stuff my face with their blueberry donuts or donut holes

We'll have to figure out a weekend for that fun

Definitely no wrong answer, both are great, but something is always preferred - no ties allowed.

To be more specific what is your favorite bagel and what is your favorite donut?
haha, I'll eat pretty much any donut, although the powdered sugar ones are annoyingly messy.

Bagels? I am hella boring. plain bagel toasted with plain cream cheese is my jam.

I love Donuts, but I find I prefer bagels for breakfast, and Donuts for an afternoon or later morning snack with a coffee for a treat or something.

So both?

You had three choices, I won't allow your sorcery to confuse people

I can get behind the savory breakfast and sweet afternoon snack

haha, I'll eat pretty much any donut, although the powdered sugar ones are annoyingly messy.

Bagels? I am hella boring. plain bagel toasted with plain cream cheese is my jam.

Might as well have called it Vanilla ice cream ;)

Someone brought an entire box of powdered sugar covered donuts to the office back when offices were a thing. Nice gesture, but that's a lot of pressure to put on people to stay clean while eating.

Give me the savory bagel everyday. Everything with cream cheese!!!

If I'm doing a bagel the everything is my jam, that's actually what I had for breakfast this am

A well made everything bagle toasted with good shmer is really hard to beat.

Back