Bagel or Donut

• Bagel

• Donut

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Donuts. Specifically, Shipley donuts. I’ll even take a Krispy Kreme over a bagel but it’s close.

Soft doughey goodness with sugar, icing or jam in the middle or bagel? Hmmm, I’ll have to think about that one for a minute.........

I could go for a Christmas Tree donut
One of those froufrou donut shops can probably hook that up for you. It’ll probably be $9 or something.

I love donuts but they make me feel crappy so I would go with bagels most days.

If I'm in the NJ/NY area my answer is bagel, if I'm anywhere else in the country it's donut.

One of those froufrou donut shops can probably hook that up for you. It’ll probably be $9 or something.

Don't knock it till you try them - and it's only $5 c'mon dude

Why is there no "Both" option in this poll? Its rigged.

And yes I would vote both. And yes I have eaten bagels and donuts.....at teh same time.....in the same sitting.

Why is there no "Both" option in this poll? Its rigged.

And yes I would vote both. And yes I have eaten bagels and donuts.....at teh same time.....in the same sitting.

Fence sitting is not allowed

I refuse to pick a side!

@Parrot Shipley's donuts are so freaking good.

Although to the OP, bagel and its not close, sadly so many associate this delicious thing with something bought at a grocery store.

I went with donut because you can eat a donut by itself. With a bagel you have to at least add cream cheese. That being said I think the bagel has better options to add things too it to make it a hearty breakfast.

@Parrot Shipley's donuts are so freaking good.

Although to the OP, bagel and its not close, sadly so many associate this delicious thing with something bought at a grocery store.

Grocery store bagels/donuts will not be counted in the tallies here lol

I agree there should have been a "Both" answer. I'd have the bagel with cream cheese for breakfast followed by a donut. :cool:

Back