Bagel or Donut

• Bagel

• Donut

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Boss sprang for donuts today! This is from Duck Donuts. They do made to order lightly fried cake donuts. You can pick your custom toppings or choose one of their creations. This is my favorite, maple glaze, topped with bacon and caramel drizzle. :love:285E814F-CF6C-433F-ACEB-3B0882CE8ED0.jpeg

Had the debate with the wife this morning about Bagels or Donuts. I wanted donuts, she wanted bagels. Needless to say we picked up some bagels from our local place.

What do you say THP are you a bagel or a donut person?
My bagel place also has donuts. Problem solved.

One of our favorite donut shops makes an everything donut, it's glorious
My favorite donut is a maple bacon donut. Sweet and Savory.... So good

Boss sprang for donuts today! This is from Duck Donuts. They do made to order lightly fried cake donuts. You can pick your custom toppings or choose one of their creations. This is my favorite, maple glaze, topped with bacon and caramel drizzle. :love:View attachment 8982681
As I was writing... this is the one.

If it didn't what would you go with?
LOL, for breakfast especially if I was hungry I would go with the bagel. Donuts only leave me feeling empty and guilty... But sometimes I like feeling empty and guilty.

LOL, for breakfast especially if I was hungry I would go with the bagel. Donuts only leave me feeling empty and guilty... But sometimes I like feeling empty and guilty.

100% Yup lol

Tough call... Sometimes a donut 🍩 is just perfect but more times than not everything bagel is on point.

I really like them both, but donuts for the win almost every time.

That said, I did have a delicious blueberry bagel with cream cheese for breakfast this morning.

I want a maple donut with bacon now..

Duck donuts are so good! If they were more than just the occasional treat, I would be fat as a house!
There are only one or two here on Long Island, so I usually only get DD when I am on the road. But a local place around here makes a version, that is a little different, but really good. I think Duck Donuts actually has a "cake-ier donut" which I tend to prefer to the lighter flakier donuts.

You Bagel haters would not be saying that if you had some quality bagels from NYC. These are not the drab bagels you might find in the rest of the country. As for choosing, each has its place in my heart. Why do we need to choose?

Krispy Kreme is the most overrated donut ever. There, I said it. Come at me, bro.

How is donut now winning by a landslide?

bagel. the excessive oil and sugar in a donut makes me feel so sick and gives me soul crushing acid reflux.

This morning my allegiances are switching to bagel after the amount of cookies I ate last night.. I can't do sweets today..

It's bagels 🥯

After having the French toast bagel from Lighthouse Bagels in the OBX I think I need to change my vote

Back