Ball Collection: Favorite, and why?

Nate<80

Team Hackers, Morgan Cup 2022
Reaction score
Handicap
11.3 Grint
A few years back I made the decision to get a logo ball at every course I play. I especially enjoy doing this on trips as a nice keepsake and something I can display in my office. My favorite ball is from Calusa Pines, Naples, Fla (Top left) where I caddied for a few years so it has a special place in my heart. The course is also, MINTY. (#16 below) Anyone else have collections? (Balls, ball markers, divot tools, towels, etc.) Which is your favorite? See some of my small collection below 👇

Calusa Pines 16th.jpg

(My small display in my office)

IMG_2978.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, I've had some friends who have done the same in times past.

Also have a growing collection of putter headcovers, ball markers and putters.

Also have a growing collection of putter headcovers, ball markers and putters.

That's great. Sounds like you may need a designated golf collection room soon 🤔

I also started collecting logo balls from courses years ago and currently have 3 full cases (63 I believe) and a 4th that only has a half dozen empty spots left.

While there are a lot of cool course logos out there, my personal favourite remains the Brantford Golf & Country Club.

I will grab some pictures when I get back to my office.

Not into collecting anything but my prized ball is the Bridgestone B330-RX that I shot a 66 with last October. That is kind of the extent of my ball collection.

I also started collecting logo balls from courses years ago and currently have 3 full cases (63 I believe) and a 4th that only has a half dozen empty spots left.

While there are a lot of cool course logos out there, my personal favourite remains the Brantford Golf & Country Club.

I will grab some pictures when I get back to my office.

Awesome! I look forward to seeing the pics. 🤙

Not into collecting anything but my prized ball is the Bridgestone B330-RX that I shot a 66 with last October. That is kind of the extent of my ball collection.

That is incredible, 66!??

Where do you keep the ball?

That is incredible, 66!??

Where do you keep the ball?

It is just sitting on top of a wall cabinet in my bathroom with some spare putter covers. Lol. I marked the score, course and date on it with a sharpie.

It is just sitting on top of a wall cabinet in my bathroom with some spare putter covers. Lol. I marked the score, course and date on it with a sharpie.

You need a shadow box for that gem!

I've got one ball in a drawer that I chipped in for par from off the green.

I've got a golf towel from a course I played. That and a bag tag from another course are about the only things I've collected.

All collections start small! I guess you will just have to keep chipping in :cool:

I have a Grandaddy ball that was sent to me a couple years ago...….. there is no way anything else could be the favorite!

I have a logo ball from pebble beach

I have a Grandaddy ball that was sent to me a couple years ago...….. there is no way anything else could be the favorite!

That thing needs to go in the safe inside another safe. 🔓

IMG_20200324_092525.jpg

Two of my favorite balls. I only collect unique Truvis and logo balls from courses I've played. This Banff Springs one is my favorite course logo ball because of the style. It's the look of the ball that was played when the course opened. Also the Arnold Palmer is my favorite Truvis because I did a similar design in my Grandaddy entry a few years ago.

It would be awesome for you to add to that Grandaddy collection. I'd love to start my collection with one!

View attachment 8933467

Two of my favorite balls. I only collect unique Truvis and logo balls from courses I've played. This Banff Springs one is my favorite course logo ball because of the style. It's the look of the ball that was played when the course opened. Also the Arnold Palmer is my favorite Truvis because I did a similar design in my Grandaddy entry a few years ago.

Both of those are awesome. My favorite is the Banff Springs one, that thing is super unique. I have never seen a course do an old style ball as their logo ball, very neat. 👌

It would be awesome for you to add to that Grandaddy collection. I'd love to start my collection with one!

I think a Granddaddy ball instantly becomes the center piece of any collection. Or maybe the center piece of the dining room table 🤔

My favorites are the beginning of my collection. Grandaddy Truvis ball and the THP Truvis ball.

25160929-E3B7-4624-AFCD-BC32359774C1.jpeg

I'm gonna start doing pencils

I'm gonna start doing pencils

That is the most inexpensive collector route to go. I tried to do the same but kept forgetting to keep the pencil 🤦‍♂️

I do the same thing! I have a ball from The Dunes at Maui Lani that is pretty cool and probably one of my favorite ones because It was the first time all the guys in my family went golfing together. I probably have picked up 12 balls since I started and have them just on a simple display I made. Unfortunately my home course has quit doing logo balls which is pretty odd to me as they are one of the nicer courses around here. I'm praying this doesn't become the norm. My dad has some logo balls from St. Andrews that I would love to snag but it doesn't have any "sentimental" value to me because I only like to pick up the ones I've actually played at.

Back