Ball Collection: Favorite, and why?

@vdubtx nice collection going on. What are the rings in the background? A couple of them look like they say 300. Were you a Spartan? Or did you bowl a 300 a couple of times?(y)

Thanks for sharing. I don't think they will do away with the logo balls, at least I hope! That is awesome he has some St. Andrews balls, and I am the same way. If I didn't go play the course, or have some type of tie, I don't display it. Only collect those that have that "sentimental" value. It will be cool to see your collection grow over time!

I have a pretty good Disney golf ball collection going. They haven't come out with anything new in a while so its stagnate. My favorite is probably the Osprey Ridge logo ball since that course doesnt exist anymore. It was redone and is now Tranquilo at four seasons in disney.

@vdubtx nice collection going on. What are the rings in the background? A couple of them look like they say 300. Were you a Spartan? Or did you bowl a 300 a couple of times?(y)
Thank you. Not from Sparta :cool:, several of the rings are for 300’s I have bowled in sanctioned competitions. (y) One ring, the bottom right one, is for my first sanctioned 800 series.

That's cool. Whenever I tried bowling, I barely made my shoe size.:ROFLMAO:

I started collecting balls when my son move to South Carolina, I went around and bought all the courses we golfed at as he grew up. Since then whenever I go to a new course in Illinois or by him I add to the collection. 1510CECD-A5A0-477A-96DE-ADB4C48A77CD.jpeg

8A45FC42-8050-49C1-A3AA-5E12EB4128C7.jpegFB57B593-90C8-4854-8DAF-2F3B270E77F4.jpeg

The glove hanging is signed by Kucher

I have a pretty good Disney golf ball collection going. They haven't come out with anything new in a while so its stagnate. My favorite is probably the Osprey Ridge logo ball since that course doesnt exist anymore. It was redone and is now Tranquilo at four seasons in disney.

That's solid 👌 Do you have them displayed on shelves?

Thank you. Not from Sparta :cool:, several of the rings are for 300’s I have bowled in sanctioned competitions. (y) One ring, the bottom right one, is for my first sanctioned 800 series.

Much respect. Bowling is one of those things I could never get a hang of! I am happy to roll over 100... I have hit 300 a few times (Combining 4 games)

I started collecting balls when my son move to South Carolina, I went around and bought all the courses we golfed at as he grew up. Since then whenever I go to a new course in Illinois or by him I add to the collection. View attachment 8933585

Great collection. Is that a Masters ball I see? 👀

Did you do the drawings?

No, i wish, my little brother is quite the artist, can free hand anything , These 3 took him maybe a couple of minutes each. As long as he has a pic, he draws it

No, i wish, my little brother is quite the artist, can free hand anything , These 3 took him maybe a couple of minutes each. As long as he has a pic, he draws it

That is incredible, what a great talent.

That is incredible, what a great talent.

The others are the start of a new collection, all balls signed by people i have kept score for at the Byron. I had 6 racks years a go from everywhere i had been stationed, played and logos i had collected. But I lost them all when things wee put in storage when i went overseas. I lost everything in storage including all my uniforms from the i was in the military, tools, family pics, stuff i had kept from when my kids were little....started over completely is 2010. Flew home with a couple of suitcases and a buddy that was retiring from Okinawa brought back a few household goods in with his things. EXGirl Friend let it all go when she found a new love interest

Everything i own in this world i have accumulated since then....

Last edited:
Here’s my collection. Some different Truvis, my hole in one ball, Grandaddy Team Unity balls, some from different courses and tournaments. Don’t make me choose a favorite haha

Attachments

• 71445140-66C6-4CB8-B4E5-FA55794E59FB.jpeg
    71445140-66C6-4CB8-B4E5-FA55794E59FB.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 7
The others are the start of a new collection, all balls signed by people i have kept score for at the Byron. I had 6 racks years a go from everywhere i had been stationed, played and logos i had collected. But I lost them all when things wee put in storage when i went overseas. I lost everything in storage including all my uniforms from the i was in the military, tools, family pics, stuff i had kept from when my kids were little....started over completely is 2010. Flew home with a couple of suitcases and a buddy that was retiring from Okinawa brought back a few household goods in with his things. EXGirl Friend let it all go when she found a new love interest

Everything i own in this world i have accumulated since then....

Dang man, that is tough. I am sorry that happened. It is great you are starting fresh and already have a great collection. Which autograph is your favorite?

That is the most inexpensive collector route to go. I tried to do the same but kept forgetting to keep the pencil 🤦‍♂️
I found a cool frame to put on the wall for them, really just from a space standpoint wanted to make room!

I found a cool frame to put on the wall for them, really just from a space standpoint wanted to make room!

No doubt, that's what's up.

Here’s my collection. Some different Truvis, my hole in one ball, Grandaddy Team Unity balls, some from different courses and tournaments. Don’t make me choose a favorite haha

Well then.. I will choose for you! Gotta be the hole in one ball 🙏 What course, hole, and when?

Dang man, that is tough. I am sorry that happened. It is great you are starting fresh and already have a great collection. Which autograph is your favorite?

Life continues, I went into the well for a time over all the family and military stuff gone, basically a lifetime. But Good friends and Golf for the most part, got back into Softball and working out. ( can't tell that from the last few weeks at the house), Met a glow of sunshine a few years later, I call her the Bestest Half now.

Favorites? too of the nicest i met, Boo Weekley and Freddie Couples

Life continues, I went into the well for a time over all the family and military stuff gone, basically a lifetime. But Good friends and Golf for the most part, got back into Softball and working out. ( can't tell that from the last few weeks at the house), Met a glow of sunshine a few years later, I call her the Bestest Half now.

Favorites? too of the nicest i met, Boo Weekley and Freddie Couples

Glad to see you looking at things positively, I cannot imagine going through something like that. Happy for you.

Freddie seems like a great guy! Don't know much about Boo.

Back