Battle Royal: Waffle House vs IHOP?

Waffle House vs IHOP

• Waffle House

Votes: 72 76.6%
  • IHOP

Votes: 22 23.4%

• Total voters
Oh NO NO NO NO! First of all Pepsi sucks, and maple flavored Pepsi? Just a big NO, especially with pancakes or waffles. It's coffee only if it's for breakfast. Just my opinion.

Ihop makes pretty good pancakes. Waffle house has delicious hashbrowns and well waffles. One will make you sick the other maybe not.

I have yet to be at a waffle house, but I heard mixed reviews. I do love waffles though. Ihop is decent , the lunch menu is so so

Wait Pepsi just joined the battle and choose IHOP?

I had to post this @JB I laughed out loud when saw your tweet.

Me, I am trying this. 😂

Welcome to the forum my friend, there is a full thread on it.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Waffle House, no contest. Cheesey eggs, hash browns, bacon, toast, and coffee. Yum! A bonus is if my wife can't finish off the waffles...

Waffle House easily takes this. I don't hate IHOP, but it's not even close.

Waffle House, no doubt.

Doesn't reqally matter to me. I don't think that we have an IHOP in this area, and the few times I visited the local Waffle House, they were inexpensive with OK food. The last time I ate at the Waffle House I was surprised at the size of the check! Much more than I used to pay. Made me think that this was a planned strategy. Get you in, and then screw you!

Since then, I have discovered a couple of locally owned places closer to me. The farthest away is 5 minutes, even if I hit the light! Their food is much better, and cheaper than WH!

Never been to a waffle house so I'll go with IHOP!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I've been to IHOP a million times because my grandma likes the pancakes and she thinks it is my daughters favorite spot. I've been to Waffle House once.

Waffle House by a million %.

Neither

Waffle House looks dirty but that food is good. Ihop looks clean but the food are garbage. I’m going with Waffle House.

Never been to a Waffle House but these comments have me intrigued.

Am I missing something special or not really?

38400AB9-C655-4F4B-A289-923695296B80.jpeg

Top picture looking good, but then you murdered it. Worse then me using ketchup on eggs.

Gotta stick to maple syrup and a side of bacon. The classics. 😉
You are a disturbing individual. :D

Top picture looking good, but then you murdered it. Worse then me using ketchup on eggs.

Gotta stick to maple syrup and a side of bacon. The classics. 😉
Just to be sure you know those are two different plates that’s not on top of the waffle right

This was never a battle royal. Waffle House for the dub. I have been to a couple in the last two weeks. Awesome omelet and great coffee.

Just to be sure you know those are two different plates that’s not on top of the waffle right
Those pics made me hungry @JB Gotta figure out where the nearest Waffle House is...Ha

Well then sir I stand corrected. Good job on the classic.

Now, add some ketchup to that mash of mixture you got there.

Back