BB&F Co. - Custom Ferrules

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Figured a thread was worthwhile. I know many here follow BB&F on insta and see the fun stuff they’re doing with custom ferrules, there’s truly no one out there doing what they are.

Now, no, they’re not cheap, but the quality is superior to every other ferrule I’ve bought, and I’ve bought a lot of them. If you’re one who changes shafts in irons and wedges a lot, maybe not worth it for you, but if you’re one who runs with a setup for a while and loves a little splash of custom, they’re top of the line.

Pics below are of the styles I’ve ordered:

F07293C2-8AA3-4DB5-95FF-D43BF5679D77.jpeg

BA8EB401-F737-400C-BD72-901C125CFF7F.jpeg

AE731870-C434-4A1F-8709-62B5047913CD.jpeg

whoa i freaking love those!!!

awesome.

Those orange and white are sweet.

Yea I’m following them and my next ferrule purchase will be from them. They look so good, and now that I’m back on steel shafts it will be easy to change out just for the ferrules if wanted.

I’m going to 3D print mine.
Although #DeathToFerrules needs to trend :ROFLMAO:

• Staff
If I ever build a set of irons, these will happen. Pantone 3435 and 1235.

Big fan of those colors, nice grabs!

Big fan of those colors, nice grabs!
I wanted to wait until this batch came in to shaft up the Forged Tec with the MMT shafts, but the orange, gold, and off white look prettttttyyyyyy killer!

2B0D9FE0-9057-41B7-98EB-F8EC640A7DE5.jpeg

EA04F1A0-5501-402D-AB5C-EF518636AEE2.jpeg

Those are fantastic! Definitely going on the list.

Actually there is another maker of custom ferrules and I’ve been using them since 2004. So I’m not sure if bb&f co came first of second. But I’m sure their social media presence is stronger. No one really knows about cellparts.net. Small company out of Illinois that according to them were one of the only makers of high quality ferrules and supplied the big manufacturers back in the day. American made actually in America lol. Great company to do business with. Never tried bbf. With ferrules once they’re on it hard to change.
Just another option out there If anyone is interested here is their website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love all those color combos!

I need to build a set with BB&F ??. These are probably not gamers maybe on a driving iron or hybrid - but hilarious!

5D55C46B-7026-47B7-B61D-C21C11E47238.png
???

Also, I really like both of these:
C073D9A9-9CC6-411B-A4A9-D46385A87C91.png2781CC34-CCE0-4B73-95A7-550BFA825EA9.png

Actually there is another maker of custom ferrules and I’ve been using them since 2004. So I’m not sure if bb&f co came first of second. But I’m sure their social media presence is stronger. No one really knows about cellparts.net. Small company out of Illinois that according to them were one of the only makers of high quality ferrules and supplied the big manufacturers back in the day. American made actually in America lol. Great company to do business with. Never tried bbf. With ferrules once they’re on it hard to change.
Just another option out there If anyone is interested here is their website

A lot of people here know about Cell-Parts fwiw, I used them exclusively for years. Will be more affordable, not quite as good of quality, and much more straight forward and less whimsical than these. Cell still makes for some companies.

A very good option, but for me personally BB&F have taken it up a notch.

Last edited:
A lot of people here know about Cell-Parts fwiw, I used them exclusively for years. Will be more affordable, not quite as good of quality, and much more straight forward and less whimsical than these. Cell still makes for some companies.

A very good option, but for me personally BB&F have taken it up a notch.

Yea I didn’t see the prices. That’s Highway robbery

Yea I didn’t see the prices. That’s Highway robbery

To some, to others like me, it’s well worth it to get something extremely small batch, close to unique, In no way shape or form generic feeling, fun, and insanely high quality.

Back