Beanies AND baseball caps

brians

2023 GRANDADDY X (marks the spot)
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Watching the collegiate championships at St Andrews and am seeing alot of players wearing beanies ON TOP of their baseball caps.
I’ve never even considered this before.
Does anyone here do this?
Would you consider?
I mean functionally I get it.

Yep I've done it before!

Yup, I do it every winter golf season. Always have.

I’ve done it. Not very often because I don’t do cold weather. But when needing a beanie on the course I usually wear it on top of my hat and down over the ears.

Did it this last weekend. Usually beanie is just fine but on those scold and sunny days, it’s awesome.

I don't do it. I wear one or the other, if the sun is in my eyes I'll wear sunglasses and a toque.

Also, I’m told it’s a toque.

@Canadan

I had a beanie with a brim before 🤷‍♂️

You know I’m in front of a mirror right now trying different combos. So much winter golf in my life. How this has slipped past me I have no idea…

IlI had a beanie with a brim before 🤷‍♂️
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Do it all the time.

I played with some boys in Galveston last year in early December. They had on beanies caps and puffer jackets. I wore long sleeves and a q zip.

You know I’m in front of a mirror right now trying different combos. So much winter golf in my life. How this has slipped past me I have no idea…
I’m shocked. You should have been all over this years ago!

I don't get it. One or the other for me. Although not as much of a no as joggers

Like you I had never though of it until I saw it on tv. Now it’s all I do if it’s that cold. I love having the shade of the baseball cap over my eyes and missed it when only wearing the beanie. Not a problem any more

I don't get it. One or the other for me. Although not as much of a no as joggers
It’s like a crossfitter has to tell people they do CrossFit, someone who hates joggers has to tell you they hate joggers…in a thread about beanies and hats 😂😂

Very regular thing. Even have a couple Beanies that have cap bills.

I'm an either or but noth both.

Back