Best business backpack?

Tom Bihn or Aer might fit the bill. Both extremely durable and well made. Aer's tech pack might be better for an office type setting.

Last edited:
@PKorf check out nomatic bags. A couple of guys I know have them and swear by them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I really enjoy using my Knack bag. Has a garment pocket that’s really perfect.

I used my E Bags slim business backpack for a few years now and it has served me well and looks good. Also has held up to all of the abuse I've put it through.

This is the one I use for everything. It fits everything I ever need to bring with me onto a plane, and has a good divider to separate computer/tablet, etc. I bought it at Saks. I think it was around $350

IMG_20200207_142444.jpg

I’ve carried an Everki for about ten years now. Started with the Titan about 10 years ago and absolutely loved it. It will swallow up the largest of laptops with plenty of room and pockets for anything you can think of. About 3 years ago, I switched to a smaller laptop and downsized to the Concept, which IMHO is a little more professional looking with the leather accents.

I will also say that their customer service is phenomenal. After loading the Concept up with several laptops and really stressing the weight limit, I did break a buckle. Everki replaced the bag without batting an eye.

I’ve been eyeing the Nomatic bag since I saw the Kickstarter campaign, but I’ve just not seen a need to replace old faithful and both my Everki bags still look great.

I don’t think you could go wrong with either.

Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will give my recommendation toward the Ogio convoy 525 backpack.

We received this bag during the Odyssey Experience with an Odyssey hard pack modular section.

This back pack is fantastic for business and traveling. I use it every day.

You have a laptop section that can hold both an iPad/tablet and a 15 inch laptop.

two other zippered sections with multiple inside zippered sections for all you other papers and essentials.

Then you can add multiple modular hard cases for quick access.

Lastly there is a side pocket I use for my passport again quick access in airports.

Just the best and most durable business/travel backpack I have ever used.

I did a quick video on it after getting home from Florida.

Ok folks. I’m in need.

I’m looking for the best, nicest, most durable, dependable and practical business backpack our there

For some context, I have a TUMI briefcase which I love but have been contemplating a backpack for a while that fits the same kinda mold. Thank more TUMI and less Under Armour. I work in a professional setting with other C - Suite individuals and do quite a few presentations. I can’t walk in to a mid / major market client or prospect with a UA or college style backpack.

Thoughts?

Any closer to picking one out? I do think the TUMI one looks pretty dang nice, but there are a lot of good choices.

Any closer to picking one out? I do think the TUMI one looks pretty dang nice, but there are a lot of good choices.

Leaning Tunisia or Vessel. The vessel bags look sweet. But I question quality and warranty

Did you decide PKorf? Or did the newborn distract you?;)

Leaning Tunisia or Vessel. The vessel bags look sweet. But I question quality and warranty

You make a decision? What did you have before?

I'm thinking of moving on from the backpack...not a good look for suits and sport coats.
m_5e543096bb22e3fdbf03b906.jpg

You make a decision? What did you have before?

I'm thinking of moving on from the backpack...not a good look for suits and sport coats.
View attachment 8929932

I haven’t pulled the trigger yet but strongly leaning towards the vessel bags. Just rated by Forbes as best business related backpack 2020.

Ok folks. I’m in need.

I’m looking for the best, nicest, most durable, dependable and practical business backpack with charger our there

For some context, I have a TUMI briefcase which I love but have been contemplating a backpack for a while that fits the same kinda mold. Thank more TUMI and less Under Armour. I work in a professional setting with other C - Suite individuals and do quite a few presentations. I can’t walk in to a mid / major market client or prospect with a UA or college style backpack.

Thoughts?

MATEIN and Mancro have backpacks specially designed for office workers, with simple appearance and strong practicality. It provides a compartment for my laptop, and the other part can hold a lot of books. They all have excellent shoulder pads that are both durable and attractive. Baobai has received incredible usage, but it is still very good.

My OGIO Alpha Convoy needs to fall apart before I switch it out with something else. Tons of space, fairly neutral look and comfortable straps.

Ogio is the Swiss Army knife of bags. Solid laptop protection up to 17", with tons of accessible pockets. It was my go to when I was in corporate & still have 2 of them new in the bag.

Ok folks. I’m in need.

I’m looking for the best, nicest, most durable, dependable and practical business backpack our there

Thoughts?
Go baller and get a Links and Kings leather back pack.

After a couple of years i still love my Everki backpack. It is comfortable and lots a :poop: load of stuff.

Those Everki bags look interesting. I like my bag to be small I try not to carry too much stuff. I have a Thule Enroute 18L that works perfectly for me. It will carry my lap top and iPad when I bring both, noise cancelling headphones, case for cords, a note book and my glasses. Plus it has a water bottle sleeve. The only thing it is missing is a sleeve to go over the pull handle on a roller board.

I have one of the eBags TLS bags and it is a good bag but I find I put too much stuff in it and it is heavy.

Back