JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Only rule is it must be in bar form, not cup or tree or anything else.

There are lots of great candy bars, but I will suggest that the BEST is a Twix served chilled (not frozen). The caramel *snaps* when you bite into it, providing a new and exciting dimension to an otherwise classic candy bar.

There are lots of great candy bars, but I will suggest that the BEST is a Twix served chilled (not frozen). The caramel *snaps* when you bite into it, providing a new and exciting dimension to an otherwise classic candy bar.
Yeah. Pretty much this.

Snickers

It used to be Butterfinger but I think they changed the recipe and don't taste as good. I'll go Salted Nut Roll.

Snickers. Twix if it’s an ice cream bar.

Since Mallow cups are disallowed because its not a bar (what kind of rules are these? :rolleyes:) I'm taking this one back to yesteryear..... Charleston Chew.... vanilla preferred but strawberry and chocolate are good as well

100 Grand

It used to be Butterfinger but I think they changed the recipe and don't taste as good. I'll go Salted Nut Roll.

What the eff? Is that some Fargo thing?

Since Mallow cups are disallowed because its not a bar (what kind of rules are these? :rolleyes:) I'm taking this one back to yesteryear..... Charleston Chew.... vanilla preferred but strawberry and chocolate are good as well
We are dating ourselves, but those are great.

Make them Charleston Chew Minis and throw them in the fridge and I'm with you.

C'mon KEV. At least go Pay Day.

I'll date myself, Necco Sky Bars.?

Baby....Ruth?!

Size does not matter !
I'm with you. I would hate to have to disqualify any King Size candy bars based on the same reasoning. :geek:

^^^^ This for sure.

You've never had a Salted Nut Roll?! They're delicious!
View attachment 8919425
Oh man you made a fine choice here Kev

Reactions: KEV
Back