Best Christmas songs?

Bare Naked Ladies featuring Sarah McLaughlin - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. The bit of rhythm to it makes it catchy, but when Sarah’s turn comes? That voice… 😍

War is Over...always my favorite.

Straight No Chaser - 12 Days of a Christmas.

Bing Crosby - White Christmas. Not to mention the movie is one of my absolute favorites.

Oh damn...SOOOOOO MANYYYYY of them

This has been my favorite for awhile

Oh damn...SOOOOOO MANYYYYY of them

This. I love the classics though.

I’ll go with: The Christmas Song, Nat King Cole. Or The Little Drummer Boy with Bing and Bowie.

A few of mine:

Not really a fan of most Christmas music. But I’m glad you included Darlene Love. She used to be a regular on Letterman to perform around this time of year. Plus she played Trish Murtagh in the Lethal Weapon movies!

Ding, frys are done

The Pogues Fairytale Of New York is by far the greatest Christmas song which shouldn’t even be up for debate. I’ll let everyone put their case as to what is the second best Christmas song.

Best song in recent years:

Not really a fan of most Christmas music. But I’m glad you included Darlene Love. She used to be a regular on Letterman to perform around this time of year. Plus she played Trish Murtagh in the Lethal Weapon movies!
Great voice

I always liked Father Christmas by the Kinks. Either that or the Charlie Brown instrumental

We're big Pentatonix fans in our house and they have some good Christmas albums. At least their early ones are.

Back