Best golf socks...

ttucliffhanger

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What’s everyone’s go to for golf socks? I really really like the THP motion wool socks I got from Evolve that have the roll tab, but I don’t think you can just buy plain motion wool socks from Evolve. Suggestions y’all?

I’m all in on the Motionwool from Evolve. I have a bunch of different ones from them I have picked up.

I’m all in on the Motionwool from Evolve. I have a bunch of different ones from them I have picked up.
They are my favorite socks! Can you just buy plain ones? When I looked earlier it looked like you had to create a custom order but maybe I looked wrong.

They are my favorite socks! Can you just buy plain ones? When I looked earlier it looked like you had to create a custom order but maybe I looked wrong.
Here ya go.

I’m a fan of the Motionwool. I was given some Feetures and Balega socks that I really dig. And for the money, the Puma no show 3-pack is great.

I’ve been gaming Kentwool for a while now.

Swiftwick Performance Zero have been my go to socks for 6 or 7 years. They last a long time and do not lose their shape. Have 2 pairs that I have been wearing weekly for about 3 years so I would say that is quite a ROI for $10 per pair.

Crew or ankle length?
Give me cotton at 90+% and I'm usually happy. (y)

I’ve tried most of the fancy ones and to be honest, I really like the PGA Superstore tour brand. Feel great, wash well, nice fit and they dont slip down because of the no slip design. 3 for $13.

I like footjoy, dryjoy socks.

I’m mostly a Stance and Motionwool from Evolve guy. I recently tried Performance Golf socks from Bombas and they are pretty good

I like footjoy, dryjoy socks.
I wear the Prodry. Unfortunately size keeps me from having to many choices. I do find the FJ to be comfy.

Motionwool for golf

Kentwool to work out, because I have a bunch of pairs and I need to find a use for them.

Which of Motionwools stock socks is everyone favorite. I’d like a little cushion underfoot but also like the Ultralite colors

I have really been enjoying Bomba socks. My wife bought me a few pairs and while I wouldn’t pay this much for socks, I really can tell a difference between the cheap socks from Walmart and these bad boys

Ankle socks I wear pumas that I get at Costco. I like them

Motionwool are my #1 choice, and what I use most frequently. After that is a mix between Bombas and Puma.

Kentwool is my favorite followed by Motionwool. The Kentwool last a really long time and are super comfortable. I have some that I have had since before the THP Kick Off Classic in 2016 as well as the ones that I got for that event and they are still going strong despite having a lot of wear. I only have a couple pairs of the Motionwool for a relative short time so I don't know how well they will hold up, but I am betting that they will have a long life span and they are pretty darn comfortable as well.

Back