• Pulled pork/BBQ

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

djt311

The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
What say you THP on the what the best leftovers are. Personally I love me some good leftover Turkey/potatoes/stuffing/gravy on an open faced sandwich and a close 2nd for me is Chinese food.

Lasagna is the only one that gets better.

The others get close to the original. Except casseroles.

I love leftover BBQ. It has more time to absorb the smoky flavor and is usually as good or even better on the second day.

Chinese food, but it has to be cold.

I voted Pizza. “ There is no reason to have pizza, unless there is enough to have it for breakfast.” - my grandpa.

But cold Pad Thai would be next on my list.

So many good options, but I give the slight nod to leftover turkey, stuffing and gravy.

Pizza is my answer to most things food. If there is a list that pizza can legitimately be on, it’s probably my vote. No different here. Cold, throw it in the air fryer, either way the leftovers are top notch.

I voted Chinese food, but I undoubtedly think that soup gets better after a few days.

You need spaghetti on there.

I am as big on spaghetti left overs as pizza. I do not believe I have ever had cold chinese......

Chili and soups are my favorites of those on the list. Red beans and rice, really any pot of beans, is the best leftover. Pot roast is up there, too.

Soups will always improve after a day.

:cool:Chili and soups are my favorites of those on the list. Red beans and rice, really any pot of beans, is the best leftover. Pot roast is up there, too.
I got leftover Taco chili for lunch today.

Disagree. Chili is the only one that actually gets better.

Casserole. The flavours mature.

Last edited:
Thanksgiving leftovers

Meatloaf and mashed potatoes 😍

Anything that's got spice in it, like chili or BBQ, is usually awesome as a leftover because the spices have a bit more time to marinate in their deliciousness.

My immediate thought too, then I selected 'other' because Manicotti

Chinese food. Food with sauces absorb more flavor and it is wonderful the second time around

My immediate thought was lasagna but I think i'll amend that to chili/soup.

Back