Best on course snack that you can PACK

I usually steal a couple of my daughters Uncrustables (PB&J), some jerky, mixed nuts or a PayDay bars

You pack your own?
My home course doesn't have a clubhouse. Green fees are put in a drop box. Heck, they even got rid of our vending machine about 15 years ago. Its either bring your own or be thirsty.

~Rock

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Bananas, almonds and peanuts.

Plus I make my own energy balls that consist of peanut butter, protein powder mixed in, rolled oats, honey, and flax seed. I would freeze them the night before and eat them at the turn and they will be thawed enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Peanut Bars, Kirkland Nut Packs, baggie of Kirkland Cashew Clusters - See a trend here?

I usually bring some trail mix with me. I do enjoy a hot dog or sausage at the turn as well.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

A banana (or apple or orange) to start the round and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich sometime during the round.

Jerky is always great. I also love shelled whole pistachios and cashews.

I just need some seeds.

I've done Cliff bars or a granola bar. Lately it's been peanuts. We picked up a big value pack of peanuts in smaller cans at Costco that work great to throw in the bag.

Dried mango, no added sugar.

I’m usually a trail mix guy, but the uncrustable mentioned above could be a good idea.

Straight out freezer and into cooler pocket of bag. By the turn would be perfectly thawed! Might have to give this a try!

Well, yesterday I watched greg19 pull hot dogs in the bun out of his pockets. "what, you never heard of pocket dogs?"

I had a friend pull a grilled cheese out of his bag he made the morning before our round (in a ziplock sandwich bag). I was jealous.

Quest bars are great if you want a bar with a lot of protein and limited carbs. They taste fantastic compared to other protein bars as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jerky, pretzels

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I usually stick with nuts of some kind, peanuts, cashews or almonds. For a change of pace 100 calorie bag of pretzels or a protein bar. I also bring along my own water flavored with a zero calorie flavoring.

I like the little orange peanut butter crackers with a red Gatorade/Poweraide to wash it down.

Protein Shake, jerky, Granola Bar - morning rounds I will make a quick egg sandwhich for after hole 1/2

Fritos works most of the time. Going to take the best pretzels ever (Spinzels) next time though.

I've always got water and then I like to have either the nature valley protein granola bars or peanut butter crackers. I don't like to eat a whole lot on the course. Stay nice and light.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Fritos works most of the time. Going to take the best pretzels ever (Spinzels) next time though.

Regular fritos, or Chili Cheese? I can demolish some chili cheese fritos on the course, and, well anywhere else for that matter.

Back