Bettinardi Putter Thread

Bettinardi Putter Thread

I am looking forward to playing this SS9 that I picked up last fall. I love the copper look and feel, and both my wife and I like the green and yellow colorway as we chose those for our citrus theme wedding.

25e757fe1d74964ed786a3bb9b6f4c97.jpg

618a005729e0051c0583a49d8e828362.jpg

526e99f421a5ff0aa88f35990bbe1fc4.jpg

1f9d64d9e1b7e14ef8dd7cb8753b8aab.jpg

28fd77de4054fca58c8c41afd25986f7.jpg

Reposting for @Canadan

It never ceases to amaze me how much demand there is for the various limited edition stuff. I know a material part of it is resellers, but, wow. I wanted to look at the Bettinardi limited edition release. It went up for sale at 9:00, mountain time. Right at that moment, a call came in. 15 minutes later, it was all sold out.

They have a set release time which is good, and I was on there watching things get sold.
Pretty sure I could have gotten a putter and a buckle easily if I wanted to. The first to go were the markers.

From a collector perspective, Betti doesn't hold anywhere near someone like a Cameron would (based on the resale values I've seen), which means it's one of the few places that you actually have a chance of getting something or someone who actually wants it gets it instead of you. Beats fighting flippers.

that reads like "Dan you are a very patient person."

OK, let me try it this way... I think some boy band may have used the line albeit for a different purpose... "Buy! Buy! Buyyyyy!"

OK, let me try it this way... I think some boy band may have used the line albeit for a different purpose... "Buy! Buy! Buyyyyy!"
I just added another to the list lmao...

This is never going to end.

I just added another to the list lmao...

This is never going to end.

You can't say you added another possibility and then not post a pic of the new option. I'm sure that's against forum rules.

The QB8 release has been growing on me ever since the first photos a week or two back were released... it has been a huge act of self restraint to not order one today. Not usually a QB fan but this one... it's clean. And slanted :D

Superfly or Superfly or Superfly? Lol

Very nice. You get your copper and you get your fly mill.

The QB8 release has been growing on me ever since the first photos a week or two back were released... it has been a huge act of self restraint to not order one today. Not usually a QB fan but this one... it's clean. And slanted :D

This just ended ?

haha you buy one, dude?

It was only a matter of time not if. There are a few things about this one that appeal to me - favorite QB shape, slant, nice finish, complements a gap in my arsenal nicely.

It was only a matter of time not if. There are a few things about this one that appeal to me - favorite QB shape, slant, nice finish, complements a gap in my arsenal nicely.
I need to take your lead and just commit to one (or two) haha!

I need to take your lead and just commit to one (or two) haha!

I was really impressed by the Armageddon I got last month, and also have a Tiki (Turtle) and the aforementioned SS9 Masters. Each of them are sweet. It made this an easy leap. The FIT face on the carbon Armageddon head is so soft that it has taken me a little more effort to adapt. Nonetheless the Armageddon has been in the bag the last three weeks. Hoping the QB8 will offer slightly firmer feel, not to mention the feel/confidence of a nice widebody blade shape.

You do realize now, Bob can separate $'s, from your wallet, at will.

That thing is a beauty! Enjoy! :rockon:

yeah, but I think 1/8 toe hang instead of full FB.

They have done some excellent limited runs.

Everywhere I am looking lists that QB6 Copper at face balanced, but I may be wrong.

You do realize now, Bob can separate $'s, from your wallet, at will.

That thing is a beauty! Enjoy! :rockon:

It is slightly disturbing the amount of "putter creep" I've gone trough this year between SWAG and Betti. The correct number of putters is N+1.

Everywhere I am looking lists that QB6 Copper at face balanced, but I may be wrong.
Wow, you're right. Wonder what makes it different from the standard QB6 which is a 1/8 toe hang.

Not trying to horn in on a conversation but I was curious to this also since I'm a FB type of guy. Could it be the shape of the blade and shaft?

1568995321176.png

1568995424912.png

Back