Bettinardi Putter Thread

I seem to be getting very particular about things in my old age. I find my self wanting a head cover which is magnetic rather than velcro for the Studio Stock Slotback which I just purchased. Could someone please point me in the right direction for such a beast. (y)

I seem to be getting very particular about things in my old age. I find my self wanting a head cover which is magnetic rather than velcro for the Studio Stock Slotback which I just purchased. Could someone please point me in the right direction for such a beast. (y)

Try girlygolfer.com for custom magnetic covers. She did mine about 5.5 years ago. Great work. And looking at website, she is still making them. It's not leather but it's high quality leather-like.

Try girlygolfer.com for custom magnetic covers. She did mine about 5.5 years ago. Great work. And looking at website, she is still making them. It's not leather but it's high quality leather-like.

Hey, man

Thanks for the pointer, I'm looking at the site now. :eek:k:

Last edited:
Hey, man

Thanks for the pointer, I'm looking at the site now. :eek:k:

Robert Mark Golf also does magnetic closures. He makes great stuff as well.

I went for a blade cover and towel from today's release - Party On!

Pretty pumped about my new pickup... looks so good in person!!!
7e7486f57ff265b42c56fbf582802252.jpg
376c39c2abf8218692b61a8868674ed2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great choice, I gave that one a hard ponder. I have one Tiki and if I hadn't bought an BB8W Armageddon last summer.... man still tempting.

On more general Bettinardi note, the longer I look at this years BB8W regular production release, the more I like it. Good value and nice putter.

Tiki's are cool, nice pickup!
Thanks! It’s becoming addicting.. I’ve now picked up 4 Bettinardi’s in the past 10 months

Thanks! It’s becoming addicting.. I’ve now picked up 4 Bettinardi’s in the past 10 months

I own three myself, I know what you mean. (y)

you don't have to tell me, hahaha!

I had the putter ho tag on for months.

I own three myself, I know what you mean. (y)

Lol it’s fun getting new ones. 10 months ago was my very first Bettinardi and I liked it so much I’m hooked now

I “should” be done now on putter purchases......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s everyone’s favorite face milling on Bettis? Fit, honeycomb or their fly milling?

Honeycomb

Is it a cop out if I like them all for different reasons?

Fit Face - most plush, 'luxe feeling. At times so soft I have trouble with distance feels on longer putts. OR maybe I just need more playing time to adapt.

Fly Mill - the business suit of putter milling, never out of place, always on point. The standby/

Honeycomb - distinctive, and fun when you are looking for that brighter feel. Not my first choice actually

Fancy Faces - yes please ? my Tiki Turtle with wave milling is very plush like Fit Face, one of the best feeling I own in an Anser shape.

What’s everyone’s favorite face milling on Bettis? Fit, honeycomb or their fly milling?

I've mainly used the FIT faces up until now. The original FIT face with the horizontal grooves and the hexagonal one on my SS12. I've also used a standard honeycomb milling and didn't care for it as I never got the speed control where I wanted it.

Final judgement withheld though, as I've got a QB6 Limited Run with the copper Fly face ordered off eBay. Waiting on the shipping confirmation now...

Back