Bettinardi Putter Thread

Yeah, I'm liking the new Inovai. Wondering if the footprint is smaller than the 3.0.

First round out this past weekend with my new QB9 extended to 35"

Oh man, the roll is sooooooo good. How I've missed the milled face. Was great on lag putting outside of 15'

Caught a few where I hit them too hard, however the most pure putt was the best one.

10 footer for birdie on the #1 handicap hole left to right breaker, draino.

Two more rounds this weekend, and another next weekend. I was definitely missing something going without the mid mallet with toe hang.

I tried to get some of today’s Black Friday stuff but my cart got sniped due to slow hotel WiFi. Oh well - anytime snag anything?

Curiosity got the better of me I picked up a black crescent neck Innovai.

I almost snagged the blacked out blade plumbers neck but couldn't pull the trigger with no golf on the horizon

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have an experience gaming a raw carbon Bettinardi? Mainly the maintenance of it but any additional input on the feel and things like that would be appreciated. I’ve gotten an offer to buy one and I’m on the fence about it. Just looking for some info. Thanks!

Does anyone have an experience gaming a raw carbon Bettinardi? Mainly the maintenance of it but any additional input on the feel and things like that would be appreciated. I’ve gotten an offer to buy one and I’m on the fence about it. Just looking for some info. Thanks!
I’m not sure if mine is raw carbon but I’m rocking a carbon Betti. Nearly no maintenance required so far. Which model you looking at?

First round out this past weekend with my new QB9 extended to 35"

Oh man, the roll is sooooooo good. How I've missed the milled face. Was great on lag putting outside of 15'

Caught a few where I hit them too hard, however the most pure putt was the best one.

10 footer for birdie on the #1 handicap hole left to right breaker, draino.

Two more rounds this weekend, and another next weekend. I was definitely missing something going without the mid mallet with toe hang.

Really glad I picked this one up. I’ve been rolling the putter probably the best I’ve rolled it all year. Distance control has been fantastic, not giving away too much, I’ve also made some really tough 5-10 foot putts with movement.

First time in a few years I’m excited to put in the work over the winter with the putter to get it where I want/need it to be for next year.

I’m not sure if mine is raw carbon but I’m rocking a carbon Betti. Nearly no maintenance required so far. Which model you looking at?

its a 3 step jam in raw carbon with a bronze finish. It says it will be prone to rust but I’m assuming they say that with all carbon putters for the most part. I’ve been on the lookout for a Betti to add to the collection for a while and I’m intrigued most by the plumbers neck 3 step jam or the BB8 model. Not sure when I’ll bite the bullet and make a purchase but this one has me intrigued. I want something I can game though.

I was at my local golf shop yesterday and they had a few Queen Bee #9's (the yellow lettering ones) brand new for $229 plus 10% off. I'm still thinking about going back today and grabbing one. Brand new Betti for under 200 bucks... kind of hard to resist. :D

I was at my local golf shop yesterday and they had a few Queen Bee #9's (the yellow lettering ones) brand new for $229 plus 10% off. I'm still thinking about going back today and grabbing one. Brand new Betti for under 200 bucks... kind of hard to resist. :D

Really hate you for posting this.

but the putter us absolutely fantastic

Really hate you for posting this.

but the putter us absolutely fantastic
Sorry! I thought it was a mismark at first til I saw 5 of them all marked the same. Glad to hear you like yours. I rolled a few last night with it and really liked the feel.

Got the Black Friday Limited Blackout Inovai 6S today. Might be the coolest box I've ever seen a club come in. It's like magnetic and basically falls open when you lift the side. Hard to describe but I thought it was pretty cool...I even called my wife into the room to check it out! The putter looks awesome in all black. Took the grip off and cut an inch off the shaft, re-gripped, and now letting it dry up. The headcover is ridiculously larger than it needs to be but I've got a SWAG black croc that fits perfect and isn't as large. Stock headcover is like a pizza box in size...way too large.

Got the Black Friday Limited Blackout Inovai 6S today. Might be the coolest box I've ever seen a club come in. It's like magnetic and basically falls open when you lift the side. Hard to describe but I thought it was pretty cool...I even called my wife into the room to check it out! The putter looks awesome in all black. Took the grip off and cut an inch off the shaft, re-gripped, and now letting it dry up. The headcover is ridiculously larger than it needs to be but I've got a SWAG black croc that fits perfect and isn't as large. Stock headcover is like a pizza box in size...way too large.

Good work, I watch for and look at every hive release. There are some amazing putters that show up on there. Sad thing I am just a poor boy from a poor family. haha. One day though.

@NVGOLFER80 I hear you on the prices. Wasn't too long ago when the Hive was actually affordable but in the past 2 years they jacked their prices way up but it doesn't stop everything from selling in no time at all. The only reason I picked this one up was because it was "only" $500. If it would have been over $600 I would have passed. Figure if I don't like it I can sell it for close to what I paid.

@NVGOLFER80 I hear you on the prices. Wasn't too long ago when the Hive was actually affordable but in the past 2 years they jacked their prices way up but it doesn't stop everything from selling in no time at all. The only reason I picked this one up was because it was "only" $500. If it would have been over $600 I would have passed. Figure if I don't like it I can sell it for close to what I paid.

Yeah, thats not really a bad price.

Did you take any photos?

20191219_181822.jpg

20191219_181852.jpg

Pick this up today at PGASS. Looking forward to rolling this when given the chance. ;)

Back