Bettinardi Putter Thread

Some sweet flatsticks in this thread

Liking the bb54 ary!

Looking good Ary! That's a beastly looking flat stick

Amol sure knows how to pick clubs I like. Man I like how that thing looks. Even like the Made in USA love there.

Dang!!! Some sweet Bettis showing up dudes. Ary, I was so close to getting that putter!

I have been semi-pondering the Betti Studio Stock 15...these pics of other Betti's are making it hard to resist.

Nice looking putter Amol,....almost makes me wish I had went that direction...is that now 4 of the 8 that have recieved thier putters? Looks like it's the SS15's that haven't shown up yet.

I have been semi-pondering the Betti Studio Stock 15...these pics of other Betti's are making it hard to resist.

That is the one I ordered!

I spent my first green session with this bad boy just trying to get familiar and comfortable with a blade putter again. I'm coming from a mid-mallet and so this definitely looks and feels different. I think I will definitely have an adjustment period with this here. I was stroking some good ones but I seemed to come up short most of the time. The weighting is definitely different than what my previous putter. I can say one thing...it sure is sexy. Love the finish for sure! This is the first time I have rolled a Betti with the FIT face on it. It is definitely a softer feeling face than the BB series. It definitely doesn't have the feel of the milled putter, it feels softer like an insert putter to me. I will have plenty of chances to get this out this weekend and I'm looking forward to giving it some more rolls and getting adjusted because I have been putting EXTREMELY well lately and I want to continue that streak with this putter.

Betti and I had our first day yesterday.

Took a while to get used to the softer face, putts were all kinda short.

After back to back 3 putts which I rarely do, I slapped her around a bit and that was the end of that.

Love the little bit of heaviness the club has, and I just need to work on finishing the putting stroke and not fanning shots out to the right.

After back to back 3 putts which I rarely do, I slapped her around a bit and that was the end of that.

Love the little bit of heaviness the club has, and I just need to work on finishing the putting stroke and not fanning shots out to the right.

That's the one big thing I noticed was the heaviness that this putter has, I am hoping to get mine out for its first round early tomm morning. Putting has been strong as of late but I know there's going to be an adjustment period.

That's the one big thing I noticed was the heaviness that this putter has, I am hoping to get mine out for its first round early tomm morning. Putting has been strong as of late but I know there's going to be an adjustment period.

Brad just slap her around a little like MikeD and you'll have no problems.

Let that be a lesson to putters everywhere

After having my best putting round of the year yesterday, I am anxious to get the new Bettinardi and get it dialed in.

After having my best putting round of the year yesterday, I am anxious to get the new Bettinardi and get it dialed in.

After having a horrific putting day yesterday, I'm anxious to get the Betti and helpfully fix me

I've been looking online at a number of Bettinardi putters and am having a tough time finding the specs for each one (lie and loft). I've only found the Matt Kuchar Edition specs but nothing else. Are they simply ordered to whatever specs you want? They must have a standard "off the shelf" spec for their production models wouldn't they?

I've been looking online at a number of Bettinardi putters and am having a tough time finding the specs for each one (lie and loft). I've only found the Matt Kuchar Edition specs but nothing else. Are they simply ordered to whatever specs you want? They must have a standard "off the shelf" spec for their production models wouldn't they?

Go on Bettinardi.com and look on there. Should have the specs. Customs you can have changed and you'd have to look at the registry to see the specs

Go on Bettinardi.com and look on there. Should have the specs. Customs you can have changed and you'd have to look at the registry to see the specs

Buck is 100% right. They are under the "putter details" button on each model of the putter.

Bought this as a gift for a friend. I hope he hates it and gives it back because I love it. ?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369694404.121304.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369694418.986455.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369694431.632734.jpg

Just got the UPS delivery notice....my Studio Stock 15 will be delivered on Wednesday!

Back