Biggest Loser, Season 14 [Spoilers]

I swear none of these kids have lost any weight since starting this journey this season.

I swear none of these kids have lost any weight since starting this journey this season.

They really don't look like it. It's going to be interesting at the finale when they weigh in.

They really don't look like it. It's going to be interesting at the finale when they weigh in.
For sure. I dont think Bingo has lost a pound, at all.

For sure. I dont think Bingo has lost a pound, at all.

Bingo doesn't look it but you can see it with Sunny and Lindsey. Not a lot of weight but you can see it.

Time to rock the vote for the finale

It's taken me almost 3 hours to watch this episode...

My wife and I are rooting for Danni to win, but wouldn't be surprised to see Jeff take first prize.

It was rather hilarious to hear Bob say that Gina "never complained" - was he talking about the right person? All she did was b*tch and moan until the last couple of weeks! It was still kind of sad to see her leave.

My wife and I are rooting for Danni to win, but wouldn't be surprised to see Jeff take first prize.

It was rather hilarious to hear Bob say that Gina "never complained" - was he talking about the right person? All she did was b*tch and moan until the last couple of weeks! It was still kind of sad to see her leave.
Danni looks awesome! Complete transformation for her!

we are pulling for Danni as well. Crazy to think she's made it this far, after all she was left without a team very early in the show. I think Jackson wins the popular vote to get to the finals.

we are pulling for Danni as well. Crazy to think she's made it this far, after all she was left without a team very early in the show. I think Jackson wins the popular vote to get to the finals.

I hope joe makes it Jackson is way too annoying. Danni has nothing left to lose.

I hope joe makes it Jackson is way too annoying. Danni has nothing left to lose.

I'd love to see Joe make it but I think Jackson has a better shot at the young votes.

Last edited by a moderator:
finale is on right now. Jackson just came on the stage, holy cow dude lost a ton more weight

Finale is tonight.

Jackson looks like 1/3 of himself. Damn.

finale is on right now. Jackson just came on the stage, holy cow dude lost a ton more weight
Im a few minutes behind, so just seeing him now. DAMN!

Joe did awesome as well. Dude looks lean!

I think I am more pumped for the people who went home early and kept it up.

Is the chick that bailed the first week or two voluntarily going to be on?

she is in the audience but will not be weighing in.

I feel like she shouldn't of been included. She wasted a spot for someone that would of done the work

I feel like she shouldn't of been included. She wasted a spot for someone that would of done the work

Agreed. She didn't deserve to weigh in.

Biingo looked awesome!!

Back