Biggest Loser, Season 14 [Spoilers]

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Getting caught up on last weeks episodes tonight, as I thought it started this week for some reason. I know a few people love this show and watch it weekly, so figured I would start a thread for it.

Anyone else a fan?

I like it because of the pure inspiration to get it done it gives me.

I never miss an episode. I love it. This season should be a good one too. Tackling childhood obesity is a huge undertaking and I applaud the producers of the show for taking it on.

I never miss an episode. I love it. This season should be a good one too. Tackling childhood obesity is a huge undertaking and I applaud the producers of the show for taking it on.
I do, as well Jake! Plus, Jillian is back... :banana:

Not happy to see Nate get booted. white is already in trouble. That one lady quit which i felt was b/s. it was early enough they should of brought in an alternate.

I love these excuses. Jillian is the man!

I watch it every season. I don't know that I could go through those workouts, though. Not that I couldn't do it, but the first time one of the trainers started yelling at me, I would probably pop off some remark that would make it even worse. It does keep me motivated to keep myself in shape though.

I really respect what these people are doing but watching obese people work out is just not my cup of tea.

I watch it every season. I don't know that I could go through those workouts, though. Not that I couldn't do it, but the first time one of the trainers started yelling at me, I would probably pop off some remark that would make it even worse. It does keep me motivated to keep myself in shape though.

I would love to have that kind of attention for a work out. It would really drive me. I guess it's the stubborn side of me that would just make me push that much more. Plus I really thrive in a team concept of working out.

I really respect what these people are doing but watching obese people work out is just not my cup of tea.

Thats the geat part of the show. They dont show much of them working out to be honest. Its a soap opera documenting the ups and downs of people chasing a goal. While it gets too mushy for my tastes, America needs more people on this show and more people inspired by it.

It was funny last night when the woman from the white team lost 9 lbs, don't think that I have seen a reaction like that from any other contestant

That show is fun to watch. It's one of the shows that can give you confidence to lose weight and better your health by seeing other people do it. IF they can do it, and you can do it and take away a few ideas for yourself then it is worth it to watch!

Jillian Michael's is hardcore. Good lord.

Can you imagine her at your next Boot Camp? Dude that would be crazy
No way! The instructor who teaches it is hardcore enough, but nothing compared to her!

New episode tonight, should be a good one. Some weak losses last episode from red team, will be interesting to see if they bounce back.

New episode tonight, should be a good one. Some weak losses last episode from red team, will be interesting to see if they bounce back.

And a chance to hear Jillian go off!

And a chance to hear Jillian go off!
They are away from the camp right now helping the kids out, should be an interesting weigh in with the trainers coming back to see if their teams actually worked out or not.

Pretty impressive and motivational episode tonight. Wow.

Back