Biggest Loser, Season 14 [Spoilers]

I am impressed with how much these people can do at their size/fitness level. Goes to show you how much a person can really do with the proper mental approach/motivation.

I am impressed with how much these people can do at their size/fitness level. Goes to show you how much a person can really do with the proper mental approach/motivation.
I agree. Pretty proud of those guys running the 5k. Make me realize that I can push myself a bit more.

I agree. Pretty proud of those guys running the 5k. Make me realize that I can push myself a bit more.
What's funny is I used to think I worked hard. I always thought it was a waste of time for me to go to the gym and not work out "hard". Now that I've been doing the classes I've been doing I know what it's like to actually push hard and be pushed. I wasn't working hard. It's amazing what someone in your face hollering encouragement will do to motivate you.

It's true. I love the group X classes because if the amount of work I put in.

What's funny is I used to think I worked hard. I always thought it was a waste of time for me to go to the gym and not work out "hard". Now that I've been doing the classes I've been doing I know what it's like to actually push hard and be pushed. I wasn't working hard. It's amazing what someone in your face hollering encouragement will do to motivate you.
That's exactly how I feel about the boot camp I have been doing. I've been pushed beyond what I thought my limits were, and I am still alive. I am so close to my "first" goal I set for myself, that it has me working harder right now!

An awesome episode tonight, and what a motivator. The lady kicked off tonight proved that she could break through barriers and not only did she accomplish a lot at the camp, she kept it going at home. She was awesome, and I am happy for her.

Local news & weather.

An awesome episode tonight, and what a motivator. The lady kicked off tonight proved that she could break through barriers and not only did she accomplish a lot at the camp, she kept it going at home. She was awesome, and I am happy for her.
I was sad to see Pam go, she had a lot of fire and was always fun to watch. What will they do with Jilllian if she losses Danni? Although I think Danni might stick around for a while, she seems to have what it takes to make a run here.

I was sad to see Pam go, she had a lot of fire and was always fun to watch. What will they do with Jilllian if she losses Danni? Although I think Danni might stick around for a while, she seems to have what it takes to make a run here.

I did a complete 180 on Pam. At first I didn't like her all that much but she definitely showed that she could put the BS aside and work hard at it. The amount she has lost at home too is impressive.

I did a complete 180 on Pam. At first I didn't like her all that much but she definitely showed that she could put the BS aside and work hard at it. The amount she has lost at home too is impressive.
I hated to see Pam leave. At first, I couldnt stand her, but after she was the biggest weight loss a few weeks ago she really had some confidence and started pushing herself. The 5k had me really happy for her, and then to see her lose another 30ish lbs at home was awesome. Good for her.

I hated to see Pam leave. At first, I couldnt stand her, but after she was the biggest weight loss a few weeks ago she really had some confidence and started pushing herself. The 5k had me really happy for her, and then to see her lose another 30ish lbs at home was awesome. Good for her.
I think it was her "Who loves me now Jillian" dance that won me over. That was hilarious!

I think it was her "Who loves me now Jillian" dance that won me over. That was hilarious!
Me too. She showed Jillian and herself she could do it!!

So I like chubby women in sports bras dancing. Sooooooo. Does that make me weird?

HAHA, don't answer that!

if she was a midget you would track her down and propose

That cracked me up. Backin' it up as she was walking off the stage. Hilarious.

Definitely hated to see her go, but she came a long way from where she started at. Guess it was her time to go since she had quite a bit of airtime in some previous episodes. it was quite comical to see how the hurler from the red team stepped it up.

Anyone watching tonight? Just me? Bueller?

Love watching these temptation challenges.

Back