Biggest Strength to Your Game?

Understanding...of the golf swing and specifically my swing and game. I just love the whole learning experience. As the local golf pro says, "You've had a lot of 'ah ha' moments."

My biggest strengths are my tee ball and attitude. I also know my swing well (having never had a coach and less than 10 lessons in my life) and am usually able to make adjustments mid-round to fix whatever miss is trending that day.

Understanding it's just a GAME. Some days are diamonds, some days are stones. Enjoy what you're doing, who you're with, where you're at, a beautiful golf course, and by all means remember.....its just a game.

Currently it's hitting fairways with the driver

100% putting right now. Get me on a green in regulation, anywhere, and there is a better chance than not that I am walking away with Par or better.

Lag putting is the big thing. The read might be slightly off, but the weight/speed is really good.

Right now? Irons and full wedges. Hit 14 greens last round... if only I could putt lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Putting for me. Really dialed in on the long lag puts, and consistently not having any 3 putts or missing the shorter ones inside 5 feet.

Ball striking. Specifically mid-irons.

Control. I have been able to place the ball where I'm aiming with few issues.

My short game is my biggest strength.

Right now? Short game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recovering from crap shots. I've spent 20 years hitting bad shots, pretty good at getting myself into position to still save par/bogey.

Miraculously this has changed to the tee ball. Couldn't miss a fairway if I tried today. That was a fun way to play golf.

According to my new coach it's my short game, although my driving has made a huge jump this year in accuracy.

Up until about 3 weeks ago, I'd undoubtedly have said approach/iron game. Since then, my approach game is playing hide and seek with me.

Luckily, my driving has improved greatly to pick up some slack.

To answer the question, my tee game has been the strongest part of my game lately.

More than anything physical, I don't get too high or too low emotionally. It's just a game, a passion sure, but I treat it as just the game that it is.

Physically, I'm not exceptional at anything. Literally or even in relation to the aspects of my own game. I'm solid at most, maybe. I think it's the emotional part that's most importamt to me. Steady brain, steady game.

Hate to say it....but it depends on the day. Once day my short game is bomb, next time its putting, next time its irons......who knows.

I like to think I'm pretty solid between the ears 95% of the time. That's what keeps me ahead of guys that are more talented than I am.

But, my short iron, wedge, short game has always carried me to the promise land.

100 and in. My GW and SW feel so good and I am nailing my distance with both clubs even with the awkward 50 yard shot.

Of course since I said yesterday my strength was short game, today it was all driver. Just killing it and the short game was bleh for 42/41 round.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Trying to be as honest as possible, and I don't really know.

My trash talking.

This year my putting is back on track after switching to a Spider LTD. It's saved quite a few of my rounds.

Depends on the day. Last time I got out a played a full 18, my driver was on fire and my short game was down the toilet. Today, couldn't keep my driver on the fairway, but my iron shots were on point. Dang golf.

Putting.

My irons are inconsistent, but seem to be getting a little better. I cannot touch it with a driver or 4W off the tee lately.

Back