Biggest Strength to Your Game?

I'm pretty good at sitting in the cart and drinking beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Distance. Makes most holes play a bit easier.

I'm just hitting a lot more greens than I ever have right now. Wedges, short, mid, and long irons, hybrids and even my 3 wood, they all seem to be clicking. Confidence is huge right now and my handicap has come down like a rock the last several weeks.

As of late it is definitely my irons. Have been really hitting them with confidence. They are putting me in birdie range more than ever recently. If there was room for second, it would be driver. Been finding more fairways the past 3 months than the last 2 years. It's been Epic!

JM

Since around April I would have to say driving. Not perfect but I've been putting myself in good positions off the tee. Last couple weeks my long irons have been really good as well. I still need to get better at the short stuff.

Wedge game from 50 yards and in! Always super confident in those shots.

Patience.

This applies to individual swings (keeping tempo under control) and course management (picking the right time to take a chance).

It also helps with the 5 hour rounds one has to tolerate on SoCal public courses.

When I am patient, I play better. When I'm not, I stink.

Putting. Has been for the last year or so. I just love my putter and I consistently roll long putts to tap ins and make quite a few in the 5-10 foot range.

Wish I could get the rest of the game in order, but feel like I might be getting closer.

Before today's round I would have said iron and wedge game. If it is it definitely took the day off today

Nothing is outstanding right now, but I guess my putting is probably the strongest aspect.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wedges, particularly full swing and around the green, and course management

Lately not much has been strong but I'll say my chipping around the greens is my biggest strength. I can still pull off some great shots when needed.

Tough call. My tee game is pretty monstrous, but my putting is as good as it's ever been.

With the right clubs in between, I'm pretty comfortable calling myself a neutral threat across the board. That's about how I want to play the game.

My frame of mind on the course is my only strength right now. I'm grateful to be healthy, and just love being out there. Especially when my kids join me for 9 holes. Nothing in the world like sharing a game you love with your kids. Even though I suck, I still love being out there.

Most days its putting

I would say my biggest strength is my short game--particularly chipping and putting. I don't hit many greens in regulation, but can get it up and in for a lot of pars. I'm accurate off the tee, but, don't hit it long enough any more for it to be a strength.

Putting by far and also the part of my game I actually practice.

Funny story though, I hit 100% of the greens playing 9 holes today and shot 2 over but had no three putts. The not so funny thing is lag putting down hill is NOT my strength (I putted 2 balls off the greens, that's where the extra strokes came from, technically putting from off the green isn't a putt). Either way I hit 100% of greens.

Iron play. Being on the number needed to make the shot to the greens. Work hard on yardages.

My biggest strength would have to be distance off the tee and iron play. Typically both are solid for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough call. My tee game is pretty monstrous, but my putting is as good as it's ever been.

With the right clubs in between, I'm pretty comfortable calling myself a neutral threat across the board. That's about how I want to play the game.
That's just boring golf.

For me it has got to be 1/2, 3/4 and full swing wedges, basically 50-125 yards. I practice these shots the most so it's not surprising but it's getting to the point where if I land on a few different numbers I KNOW I'm going to have a great look at birdie or a par save.

Either that or it could just be that the rest of my game is so damn sloppy that my average wedge play seems like gold haha.

Back