Blind Holiday Grab Bags - Coming This Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he holds on a bit. Trying to get thru security at the airport.

Hope he holds on a bit. Trying to get thru security at the airport.

You should have done the precheck. JB raves about how great it is. You'd be through by now. :blob:

Thanks for THPers anxiousness or I would have missed this. f5, f5, f5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he starts this the same time sign ups for the Kick Off Classic get underway.

You should have done the precheck. JB raves about how great it is. You'd be through by now. :blob:
I fly standby. Don't think they would allow that. But a did get priority sick got me they very quick.
Alright. Let's get this going.

Lunch is here, hopefully nothing happens till I am done.

I am pretty sure he mentioned something about the afternoon, but I could be wrong.

It is afternoon in the east.

But I am impatient JB

I haven't been so excited to order something in quite some time! :nailbiting:

As we said yesterday guys, it would be later in the afternoon.

Just giving you a hard time. You know how this group is. :alien:

I have to say that this is a brilliant idea, and hopefully will help clean out the THP store so that fresh awesomeness will be able to be offered. Everything is better as a surprise.

I have to say that this is a brilliant idea, and hopefully will help clean out the THP store so that fresh awesomeness will be able to be offered. Everything is better as a surprise.

Yep. I want my THP branded Kentwool boxer briefs.

Thank you. We have some VERY cool tricks up our sleeves for some cool new stuff in 2016.

Hmmm, we are off out for a meal so I am hoping that later in the afternoon for you guys equates to around 9-10pm over here so that I am back to grab one of these as I will be very disappointed if I am not lucky enough to grab one

argh! on the road to visit the in-laws and can only check tapatalk when we stop for food or gas! I don't want to miss out!!!

Everyone will have an opportunity to grab one of these. all in due time. Good things come to those who wait.

so relax and enjoy the season, however that may be, because we all know JB and GG are trying to do the same thing.

I second this.

ADWILLINGHAM always has a great way of turning thoughts into words.

Thank you. We have some VERY cool tricks up our sleeves for some cool new stuff in 2016.

I have no idea how you are going to keep up the pace you are going at! You have been absolutely pummeling THP with awesome for the last few weeks...I mean more violently than usual. It's amazing really...

I haven't been so excited to order something in quite some time! :nailbiting:
I was thinking the exact same thing, it's the definition of a win/win!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back