Bojangles Appreciation Thread

Wendy's Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit would like to have a word with you.

View attachment 8952890
It’s good, depending on the location but Bojangles is good at every location. There’s also Biscuitville which take this into a different conversation

Really regret not trying bojangles when I was down in North Carolina

Apparently 15 new bojangles locations are coming to NE Ohio soon......guess I'll need to try it.

I have the best husband....and yes, that's a side of coffee too. Don't judge. 🤣
20220604_084200.jpg

Oh man I'm hungry and a steak biscuit with pimento cheese sounds amazing.

Oh man I'm hungry and a steak biscuit with pimento cheese sounds amazing.
That combo is vastly underrated as everybody gets the cajun chicken. Which is fine, but the steak is superior. :D

That combo is vastly underrated as everybody gets the cajun chicken. Which is fine, but the steak is superior. :D
The steak is fantastic!!!!

I still remember almost dying in the Atlanta airport from the driest biscuit I’ve ever had.

The chicken was tasty tho.

Breakfast

DE72EB8E-718F-4E5C-8F86-994945C5A4E7.jpeg
524C9753-9B1B-4448-A966-D15F8734033E.jpeg

Apparently 15 new bojangles locations are coming to NE Ohio soon......guess I'll need to try it.

Holy cow! However, a new Chik-fil-A location opened not far from me. Much closer than there original place in the valley. However, the problem is the same! Whenever I drive past, the drive thru line is just bonkers! I can't catch a break here! I simply will NOT sit in those kinds of lines! Sorry, but that's just the way I am. It may come to pass that I wil never experience Chik-fil-A! If the the same thing happens with Bojangle's, it could be the same thing!

Happy Birthday Bojangle’s!

Back