Bojangles Appreciation Thread

They are expanding into Ohio soon!

Probably won't do me any good. They'll probably go to a major population center like Columbus. Heck, there's only one Chick Fil-A in this area, and it's in Boardman which is a smidge of a hike. Plus, Rt. 224 is a PITA road to drive on. But I was down there at a sporting goods store very near the Chick Fil-A and thought I might stop in. One look at the drive-thru line erased that thought. A double line at least 50 cars deep! You gotta be kidding me! They recently announced they purchased property in Austintown, much closer to me, and will build their second store in this area. Maybe I'll get to try it then.

Funny this pops up as we had some chicken and pimento cheese biscuits for breakfast this morning. So good

83C9E113-DCE3-4826-B71C-C9D76CC9358D.jpeg
first timer. What should I get?

Will do. Hopefully the airport does it justice.
Think of it as about 75% good, which is still good. As a first timer, that would be the order. If you don’t like pimento cheese, skip that part

Cajun filet biscuit combo, Cajun fries, cheerwine!

View attachment 9030200
first timer. What should I get?
How did I miss this? :love:

The correct answer is always: cajun filet biscuit combo with fries and an iced tea. Go with the standard first, then downgrade it later with pimento cheese.

The correct answer is always: cajun filet biscuit combo with fries and an iced tea. Go with the standard first, then downgrade it later with pimento cheese.
I wouldn't say it was amazing... Idk if it was due to airport food?

Fries?!?!
Bo rounds, dude. Bo rounds.

@ddec @Bernoulli @Reframmellator My father-in-law flew in from Rotterdam this morning for my children's birthday party tomorrow. He didn't eat breakfast, so I stopped him by Bojangle's. He is seriously considering relocating now! HAHA

@ddec @Bernoulli @Reframmellator My father-in-law flew in from Rotterdam this morning for my children's birthday party tomorrow. He didn't eat breakfast, so I stopped him by Bojangle's. He is seriously considering relocating now! HAHA

Just another rock on the "Get out of NY" side of the scale.

The only Chick-Fil-A within a two hour drive is behind the TYSA checkpoint at Albany International. I'm genuinely curious why he didn't stop there . . . .:)

Not surprising :LOL: given the Capital District isn’t exactly a hotbed for good chicken places.

Thanks a lot “Brandon”!😳😆
8685E8AE-35F7-4E83-91C4-46466D2018E2.jpeg

I hate you all. Love me some Bojangles and don't have one within 350 miles. Im not supposed to eat any of it anymore, but will cheat when I'm in the Southeast. This thread is not helping.

And yes, the answer is always cajun filet, fries, and sweet tea.

And yes, the answer is always cajun filet, fries, and sweet tea.
The steak biscuit can give the cajun filet a run for its money

The steak biscuit can give the cajun filet a run for its money
Oh snap. Never had one. Now I need to plan a trip.

When you have to teach an 8 hour class on Saturday, it’s definitely Bo-time!

Back