Bolle & THP Eyewear Contest

11579_600x320.jpg

The Chase are a great light wear pair with a style that fits me well. They are a more elegant version of a pair that i wear now, and I cannot wait to be a proud owner.

The Draft because they louk Marvalas and to louk marvalas you have to feel marvalas Thanks to THP & Bolle that could happen???

11465-Draft-White-TNS-Fire.jpg

Kickback in Shiny Black with Polarized TNS Gunmetal lenses.

• Medium to large head - Check
  • Polarized - Check
  • Carbo Glas® to avoid scratches - Check

Love that these are good for medium to large heads without being too big. They're very functional while still being very fashionable as well and something I could wear both on the course and away. The timing on this is perfect as I broke a pair of "other" glasses last week at the course.

10209_600x320.jpg

Wow, great contest here. I'd enter, but I wear glasses and didn't see any that looked like the over glasses sort.

Wow, great contest here. I'd enter, but I wear glasses and didn't see any that looked like the over glasses sort.

I think they make prescription strength

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I think they make prescription strength

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Yep, I saw that, but didn't think I could pay the difference and do that. Would be pretty cool.

11583_600x320.jpg

These guys for sure, Vitesse with the golf specific Photo V3 lenses. I like glasses that sit a little higher and I have actually been looking at these already...if I don't win, I will be purchasing these. I've used a bunch of Bolle products in the past ,mostly Ski Goggles and a couple pairs of sunglasses, and never had a complaint. As always, THANKS THP and thanks to Bolle.

I like the Oscar because It's a little more "hip" and fashionable, which I prefer.
11460_600x320.jpg

I like the Bounty because I like to have a full frame around the lenses and they just look cool!! Thanks THP and Bolle!
11530_600x320.jpg

Ransom w/ golf lenses. Perfect update to my old trusty Bolle Golf that have served me well for many many years!!

11527_1100x586.jpg

My favorite is the Bounty in Satin Crystal Gray, and Rose Blue. I love the classic style and that there's not too much going on. The shape and reflexive lenses are cool, and they add a subtle coolness more than an overstated, garish fashion.

11534_1100x586.jpg

Seriously, if you aren't already part of this great community ... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

Much love to Bolle! Heck, I didn't know they made glasses that fit larger heads. My big-*** cranium is looking forward to trying some on!

I'd have to go with the BOUNTY in Satin Crystal Tortoise & Photo Rose Gunmetal

11533_600x320.jpg

11374_600x320.jpg

I like the Zanders the most because I think they are a good mix of style and sport. I feel they land right in the middle of my daily sunglasses and my other golf sunglasses.

11448_600x320.jpg

thanks THP and Bolle for this oppertunity! i picked the vigilante with fire lenses because i love the look and style of these and they would look great either on me or sitting on my Albatross Club hat!

Feel like the Kickback would be just about perfect. Golf glasses, that transition to the clubhouse and post-round drinks and dinner with friends in town. I like how the site tells you what type of face structure and size a particular pair is better suited for. Very cool.

Kickback - Shiny Black/Photo V3 Golf

Loading zoom

11532_300x161_zpsd5feedd3.jpg

I'd go with the Bounty. I'd have to have prescription lenses and my eyesight is not very good. A full frame like the Bounty will help make the prescription lenses look smaller and less thick I think. Great contest - thanks Bolle and THP.

11356_600x320.jpg

All about the Chase! I'm picking these cus the look is simple and classy. Digging the all black and they wouldn't look too weird on my face surprisingly.

satin-black-polarized-tns-fire.aspx
11071_1100x586.jpg

my choice

thanks bolle and THP

I cannot figure out how to load pic :(

I'm digging the Kicker style, but it was not an easy choice. So many great styles to choose from. But like the frame and lens shape of the Kicker.
11435_1100x586.jpg

I wear sunglasses every time I play. Would love to put these up against my current pairs. I choose Zander because I like the style of the glasses. They have the thicker side frame and semi-rimless which I feel helps with vision compared to the fully frame version. I went with the dark tortoise because all of the my other glasses are black and I am in need of brown frames.
Screenshot2013-04-15at100351PM.png
[/URL][/IMG]

11534_1100x586.jpg

I would have to go with Bounty for sure. They remind me of my Bolle Serpents that I love and with this lens repelling dirt and moisture they are perfect for the course.

11582_1100x586.jpg

I love the looks and the size of the frames.

Awesome contest. Bolle makes some awesome sunglasses.

I would go with the Bounty for sure. The styling of them, along with the nose pads and temple tips to keep them in place would be really nice. The bClear lens tech sounds freaking sweet as well!

11534_600x320.jpg

Thanks Bolle and THP for this great contest!!!

Yep, I saw that, but didn't think I could pay the difference and do that. Would be pretty cool.

I guess I would be in a similar situation, but I wear contacts all the time.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Back