Boneless Chicken ‘Wings’ are just nuggets.

Are they chicken nuggets?

• Total voters

That post

aka GolfOrElse
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Boycotting

Yes. They are just nuggets. And they make me very happy. Bone in wings are silly.

Agreed. No bones = nuggets or tenders or strips.

Im glad I’ve found my people.

I am currently having this argument with 3 different people at work.

Are you the one suing BWW?

I wouldn't say they are nuggets, cuz nuggets are pressed chicken bits that I will remain naive to, but they are fried chicken chunks maybe

No, nuggets are mashed up leftover chicken, while boneless wings are typically a strip of chicken.

Correct . Boneless wings are nuggets.

We used to do no sauce boneless wings for my son all the time. Just chicken nuggets.

By shape they are nuggets but usually better as most at wing places are white meat chunks.

sauced nuggets

Are you the one suing BWW?

I wouldn't say they are nuggets, cuz nuggets are pressed chicken bits that I will remain naive to, but they are fried chicken chunks maybe
No but my coworkers asked me what I wanted from there and then refused to acknowledge my 10 pc spicy garlic chicken nugget order. That was the genesis of the argument.

Here is my test.

question. Are they shaped like dinosaurs or did you get them from McDonald's?

If the answer is yes. it is a nugget.

Otherwise, call it whatever you want

I would say they can be tenders or strips. To me a nugget is smaller either one or two bites. Some times they are larger which to me isn’t a nugget. I do agree there is no thing as a boneless wing. It is either a tender, strip or nugget not a wing if it is boneless. Chicken wings have bones.

Based.

Here is my test.

Ok, I’m going to call them nuggets. 😜

I would say they can be tenders or strips. To me a nugget is smaller either one or two bites. Some times they are larger which to me isn’t a nugget. I do agree there is no thing as a boneless wing. It is either a tender, strip or nugget not a wing if it is boneless. Chicken wings have bones.
Have you seen BWW nuggets? They are only 1 bite. 1.5 tops.

Sounds legit

Incorrect....some are tenders

Here is my test.

Off topic but dinosaurs kind of hit different for some reason.

Back