Its on ESPN here...so no Kodi needed

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yup! I am finding that out now - Mobdro it is. Got it on now.

Lopez making quick work of that with a devastating 1st round one punch KO.

Lopez making quick work of that with a devastating 1st round one punch KO.

I really hate the gross over-matches. Looked like he was in with a shot fighter who seemed afraid from the opening bell. The next fight might be another one. I'm hoping the main event is worthwhile. I'm recording the fight that's on HBO tonight so as not to miss Loma's fight.

I really hate the gross over-matches. Looked like he was in with a shot fighter who seemed afraid from the opening bell. The next fight might be another one. I'm hoping the main event is worthwhile. I'm recording the fight that's on HBO tonight so as not to miss Loma's fight.
2nd one at least made it through 1. Opponent at least seems spirited judging from round 1. I'm sure the HBO fight will be aired several times in the next couple of days so will catch it then.

Other than the 11th round with Loma went off, I thought Pedraza fought a very competitive fight. Take away the 10 - 7 11th round for Loma, and all 3 judges scorecards are pretty darn close. Pedraza just did not possess the power to really hurt Loma but did put a pretty good technical fight. But no doubt that Loma won the fight.

Loma doesn't look as dominant as he did in his first 10 fights. I wonder how long he sustains this...especially if he continues to jump up weight classes.

Canelo on in a bit.

I used to be into boxing as a TV onlooker, however i have been to just a single live occasion, while i lived in britain, it was a lot of University battles, setting understudy warriors versus local people, at Town lobby, somewhat not the same as an expert boxing occasion, yet i appreciated it a ton...

https://historicarmouries.com.au/

Last edited:
Pacman Broner tonight. Hopefilly Manny knocks Bad News through the ropes.

Just never know how much longer Pacquiao will fight so enjoy what's left of him.

I will be tuned in at 9. Hoping to see Manny return to dominance.

Manny is now 40 years old.

Pacman dominated Broner. I thought the scoring was a little closer than the fight.

Broner on a cash grab...same for Manny. That said, neither helped their position overall and if anything, more questions surround the legitimacy of Broner.

Glad I watched the UFC card, even though it was a bit of a letdown, it made the Pacman-Broner fight a "bonus" fight for the night.

Forgot to add....not really interested in a Mayweather-Pacman rematch, but they obviously tried to hype it at the end. Pacman looked good against Broner, but Broner has made all top level opposition look good.

Broner on a cash grab...same for Manny. That said, neither helped their position overall and if anything, more questions surround the legitimacy of Broner.

Glad I watched the UFC card, even though it was a bit of a letdown, it made the Pacman-Broner fight a "bonus" fight for the night.

Forgot to add....not really interested in a Mayweather-Pacman rematch, but they obviously tried to hype it at the end. Pacman looked good against Broner, but Broner has made all top level opposition look good.
100% agree. I'm glad Broner's legitimacy is being questioned because he's always been a C level fighter and an B level promo. Biggest win is against Paulie for goodness sakes. Really hoping he just goes away after this.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

100% agree. I'm glad Broner's legitimacy is being questioned because he's always been a C level fighter and an B level promo. Biggest win is against Paulie for goodness sakes. Really hoping he just goes away after this.

Broner wants to be Floyd sooooo bad....but doesn't half 1/2 the ability of Floyd. Sure Broner has held a belt, blah, blah, blah...but I find it funny Broner is not even a blip on the radar for Spence, Porter, Garcia, Thurman, etc. Obviously he doesn't belong in the same sentence as those guys...and with this EMBARASSING loss to Pacman, I'm not sure what options he has. Maybe a make or break fight with Khan? Not on PPV....lol

Interesting fight on ESPN+ tonight--Kovalev vs. Alvarez. Kovalev was leading in the first fight before being knocked out. Kovalev has lost 3 of his last 5 and 2 of those by KO. It's hard to understand how someone that was so dominant has fallen so far. I think his head is messed up. But, if he could get that right, I think he could still regain a title. We'll see tonight if his confidence is totally shot.

Interesting fight on ESPN+ tonight--Kovalev vs. Alvarez. Kovalev was leading in the first fight before being knocked out. Kovalev has lost 3 of his last 5 and 2 of those by KO. It's hard to understand how someone that was so dominant has fallen so far. I think his head is messed up. But, if he could get that right, I think he could still regain a title. We'll see tonight if his confidence is totally shot.
Yep...I'll be watching to see if he's refocused or whether he's done. Nothing wrong witg losing to Ward, but I don't think Alvarez is a big puncher. 24 wins, 12 kos...doesn't scream ko artist.

Vegas likes Alvarez. I like Alvarez by UD.

He didn't lose those fights. He beat Ward both times, in my opinion. Got screwed bad once and won the other one as I recall.

He didn't lose those fights. He beat Ward both times, in my opinion. Got screwed bad once and won the other one as I recall.
Kovalev got TKOed in the second fight.

I thought he won the first Ward fight and the second was a toss up. But, he seemed to lose his confidence as a result and got KOed. Lots of stuff going on outside the ring as well. I'm not sure he's going to get back to where he was. Tonight will go a long way in determining that.

Kovalev got TKOed in the second fight.

It was a bad stoppage - Kovalev was completely cognizant of it and I believe he was ahead on the cards.

I thought he won the first Ward fight and the second was a toss up. But, he seemed to lose his confidence as a result and got KOed. Lots of stuff going on outside the ring as well. I'm not sure he's going to get back to where he was. Tonight will go a long way in determining that.

He won both of the fights as I recall. I Googled and it brought back that yes he got completely screwed in 1 and 2 he got screwed too.

So in my book he's only got the one ****** loss from this guy he hopefully waxes up here tonight in the rematch.

It was a bad stoppage - Kovalev was completely cognizant of it and I believe he was ahead on the cards.

He won both of the fights as I recall. I Googled and it brought back that yes he got completely screwed in 1 and 2 he got screwed too.

So in my book he's only got the one ****** loss from this guy he hopefully waxes up here tonight in the rematch.
Good feeds on Kodi tonight....fighters entering ring

Good feeds on Kodi tonight....fighters entering ring

I'm trying Sport247.live right now. Is that working?

I'm trying Sport247.live right now. Is that working?
LiveTV.ru is working great

Next to last feed....lfr...

LiveTV.ru is working great

Next to last feed....lfr...

Yes sir. So far so good seems to be smooth.

Back